The Democratic Party cheated the 2020 election

WhenUrVolUrVFL

The entire world saw it.

This should be the wake up call to just how corrupt the Democratic Party has become.

They stole the primary from Sanders in 2016 (even though he’s a scumbag communist), and they stole it from him again in 2020. And then they stole the Presidential election.

They’re not going to get away with it tho.

But I just wanted to put it out there that anyone that supports the Democratic Party is:

1) UnAmerican
2) an idiot
3) a traitor

The entire world saw it.

This should be the wake up call to just how corrupt the Democratic Party has become.

They stole the primary from Sanders in 2016 (even though he’s a scumbag communist), and they stole it from him again in 2020. And then they stole the Presidential election.

But I just wanted to put it out there that anyone that supports the Democratic Party is:

1) UnAmerican
2) an idiot
3) a traitor

2yofSgv.gif

489cb704d0b83c54d33d3a26.jpg

Last edited:
The entire world saw it.

1) UnAmerican
2) an idiot
3) a traitor

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Do y’all ever have that moment of clarity where you realize you’ve been manipulated by a media that is meant to do harm to your country?

Liberals think they’re the rebel alliance from Star Wars fighting against the big mean patriarchy white ciss empire....

In reality the people that brainwash you to throw away your country are in control of media, academia, and finance—thus making you not a rebel leader at all. You’re more like a storm trooper if you really think about it.

Do y’all ever have that moment of clarity where you realize you’ve been manipulated by a media that is meant to do harm to your country?

Liberals think they’re the rebel alliance from Star Wars fighting against the big mean patriarchy white ciss empire....

In reality the people that brainwash you to throw away your country are in control of media, academia, and finance—thus making you not a rebel leader at all. You’re more like a storm trooper if you really think about it.

Go to bed.

Reactions: UTwild82 and Septic
Go to bed.

Re read my post and realize who you truly are, storm trooper son.

Now think about the country you inherited, and now think about the country you should pass down to your kids and why you want to listen to what media executives tell you.

The media is in control of your mind and our country. They’re not good people. Once you realize that, you will start to question what you believe and why.

You know the Democrats stole the election under cover of the media. We are not a free people anymore and you’re part of the problem. Time to realize what you are, and wake up.

Now think about the country you inherited, and now think about the country you should pass down to your kids and why you want to listen to what media executives tell you.

The media is in control of your mind and our country. They’re not good people. Once you realize that, you will start to question what you believe and why.

You know the Democrats stole the election under cover of the media. We are not a free people anymore and you’re part of the problem. Time to realize what you are, and wake up.

giphy (54).gif

The entire world saw it.

1) UnAmerican
2) an idiot
3) a traitor

They stole it from Sanders? I think not. Thankfully Ole Bern did not get enough support and people saw through his dumb BS. Bernie vastly underperformed in 2020.

It’s really ironic that republicans spout this rhetoric while parroting everything their far right media says. Now Foxnews is even on the ban list which is pretty funny

It’s really ironic that republicans spout this rhetoric while parroting everything their far right media says. Now Foxnews is even on the ban list which is pretty funny

Lol. Far right media..

Meanwhile, the monster grip on your throat of your country is coming from the media executives that you let manipulate you and have stolen your freedom...but we “Republicans” are your enemy...

Are you Jack Nicholson? You can't possibly be Tom Cruise

Lol. Far right media..

Meanwhile, the monster grip on your throat of your country is coming from the media executives that you let manipulate you and have stolen your freedom...but we “Republicans” are your enemy...
I'll bite, what freedoms are being taken by media execs?

The enemy are those who cheer on political parties like it's a sports team

To be fair, if you treat politics like sports, I could see why your cheeks would be chapped if you were a Tennessee fan AND a Trump supporter right now.

Reactions: Rifleman

The right to democratically elect a President or any politician.

The media is completely complicit in what is going on in the USA right now.

Our founding fathers envisioned the media being the watch dog of the people, and Constitutional provisions were provided and paid for in blood to protect the freedom of the press from the government.

The founding fathers could never have envisioned the people requiring protection from the media...or the government needing protection from the media.

The media is the most powerful entity in the world right now. And they are controlled by some evil ****in ****s.

The entire world saw it.

1) UnAmerican
2) an idiot
3) a traitor
Is your name Eric Trump?

NOPE ! 80 Million voters, more votes for anyone ever in history, voted for a Racist/Lifelong Segregationist/Alleged Rapist/ Demented 78 year old piece of ****, that did not get out of his basement and can barely string 2 sentences together. Democrats are really stupid people... The Racist/Segregationist/Alleged Rapist part? Not my words, but rather his VP picks words.

The right to democratically elect a President or any politician.

The media is completely complicit in what is going on in the USA right now.

Our founding fathers envisioned the media being the watch dog of the people, and Constitutional provisions were provided and paid for in blood to protect the freedom of the press from the government.

The founding fathers could never have envisioned the people requiring protection from the media...or the government needing protection from the media.

The media is the most powerful entity in the world right now. And they are controlled by some evil ****in ****s.
You can still elect who you want. If Trump can do it any idiot can

The first potus election ever had one FF using the media to convince the voters that the other candidate and founding father was a transvestite. Franklin wasn't exactly fair and balanced. Then there came yellow journalism. Also Hearst fabricated an entire war to make his friend Teddy a hero. Examples throughout our history shows this romantic idea of the American media to be trash. The media is and had always been biased

Reactions: Rifleman

VN Store

Back