The Chicken Sandwich War

Your local traditional Cajun chicken filet is thin? They've always been quick thick everywhere I've gotten one.

- Bojangles is my fast-food guilty pleasure. Fortunately, they sell Pepsi products (yuck), or I'd be there a lot more often.
Thin as compared to the trial filet they ran. Which never appeared at the BoJ near my SIL's house in GA. I also prefer BoJ fried chicke to KFC or Popeyes by a long shot.

Reactions: VolNExile and MAD
I like all root beer, i don't think it tastes like DP either
I don't really dislike most root beer. But it's not my favorite. I tend to find it cloying after half a can. In a perfect world I could buy birch beer more easily. I guess that's why I like Barq's. It has that bite to it.

Water, unsweetened ice tea or coffee. Soda pop is for the younger crowd. Years ago, I did like root beer and Dr. Pepper. A classic Coca Cola was good when coming off a fever. Orange Nehi or Crush were the bomb in the pre-Beatles sixties.

Reactions: MAD and feathersax
Our Bojangles last year or so went away from the traditional Bojanges Cajun Chicken Filet, and introduced a crispier, tastier, fresh fried spicy fielt that was the best I've had outside the CFA fix. Then they went back to the regular thin breast filet for some reason. If it was a new trial chicken breast they had out, they should have stuck with it.
They have the awesome version in DFW. I remember visiting Tennessee for my niece’s wedding and stopping for a chicken biscuit and getting that thin version…eeeyuk! Didn’t have me looking forward to their expansion here. Happily surprised.

I like A&W zero sugar root beer as a dessert substitute. Sometimes after dinner, I crave something sweet. The root beer always satisfies that craving, and since it has no caffeine, I can still get a good night’s sleep.

Water, unsweetened ice tea or coffee. Soda pop is for the younger crowd. Years ago, I did like root beer and Dr. Pepper. A classic Coca Cola was good when coming off a fever. Orange Nehi or Crush were the bomb in the pre-Beatles sixties.
I’m with you, pretty much just drink water and coffee.

Reactions: Tin Man

VN Store

Back