The Atlanta Braves Thread

Since they’re on sale to the general public on Tuesday at 10am, I’d look for the presale to start sometime tomorrow. Deadline to be on the email list is tonight at 11:59, so presale could even start sometime overnight.

FWIW

A list members have a presale starting at 10:00 EDT. Family Friend and Corp Partners starts at 12:00 Braves RU presale starts at 1:00. General Public is on Tuesday at 10:00.

Times are EST

I looked into the A-List deal and in order to get early access to WS tickets, you have to commit to a full season ticket package next season and your purchase is final. Even if I lived in Atlanta, I’m not going to 81 baseball games.

I looked into the A-List deal and in order to get early access to WS tickets, you have to commit to a full season ticket package next season and your purchase is final. Even if I lived in Atlanta, I’m not going to 81 baseball games.
No one who has them does. Maybe 30

My WS Roster

C: TDA, Contreras, Shea
IF: Fred, Oz, Dans, Riley, Ehire
OF: Joc, Duvall, Soler, Eddie, Heredia, Gore

Starters: Chuck, Max, Ian
LH Pen: Smyly, AJ, Matzek, Smith, Lee
RH Pen: Strider, Luke, Chavez, Dick-Rod

Are you not A Lister?
Sort of… our group is A List and I think they just go ahead and grant us all A List status but honestly I’ve never tried to use it to purchase postseason tickets. Our group has 4 seats, but I elected not to buy in for the postseason because I’m having to be on the road so much right now.

Reactions: TBrown
No one who has them does. Maybe 30
I’d bet you’re right. Very few go to that many. A lot of seats are corporate owned and given away and/or bought by groups that split them up. I’m in a 7 man group and get a dozen or so a year which we end up mostly giving to customers.

VN Store

Back