The Atlanta Braves Thread

So Atlanta is going to have some tickets on sale tomorrow morning, anyone have any guesses as to around how much those might be? I'm not paying secondary market prices and I'm hoping to make it up for game 4

Gonna be tough.
My best bet is flying in and grabbing an airport hotel but my hang up is getting out of there

We usually stay close to or in the battery. I haven’t checked but I assume all those are long gone. I have no idea about/experience with parking.

My best bet is flying in and grabbing an airport hotel but my hang up is getting out of there

We usually stay close to or in the battery. I haven’t checked but I assume all those are long gone. I have no idea about/experience with parking.
I’ve parked every time in the lot right by the battery and never had any trouble. But never for a sellout and never for a postseason game that’ll will most certainly have a lot of non ticket traffic. Sounds like it will be absolute hell lol.

My WS Roster

C: TDA, Contreras, Shea
IF: Fred, Oz, Dans, Riley, Ehire
OF: Joc, Duvall, Soler, Eddie, Heredia, Gore

Starters: Chuck, Max, Ian
LH Pen: Smyly, AJ, Matzek, Smith, Lee
RH Pen: Strider, Luke, Chavez, Dick-Rod
I would thin down the bench with the DH and I would carry Martin

I would thin down the bench with the DH and I would carry Martin

You could remove Gore or Shea for Martin if need be. I’m worried about Martin but if Snit stops bringing him in with inherited runners I think he’d be okay

My WS Roster

C: TDA, Contreras, Shea
IF: Fred, Oz, Dans, Riley, Ehire
OF: Joc, Duvall, Soler, Eddie, Heredia, Gore

Starters: Chuck, Max, Ian
LH Pen: Smyly, AJ, Matzek, Smith, Lee
RH Pen: Strider, Luke, Chavez, Dick-Rod
Was Dick-Rod not on the NLCS roster? Never saw him used and didn’t know the reason he wasn’t on it

I’ll try again at 1. I think ATLFAN and BATTLEATL must both be valid codes, but maybe not for either of the earlier sales. ATLFAN was a code for the earlier rounds, and when I try either code, it doesn’t say it’s invalid and I can see seats listed but I can’t get to that screen to pick them. I tried GOBRAVES, FORTHEA, and CHOPON and those were all invalid.

Astros lineup is deep and they work counts. My main concerns are Yordan,Atuve and Correa. Need to limit them like we did Mookie and Trea and we will win it. We have to SP advantage

VN Store

Back