The Atlanta Braves Thread

True but he was a still a good player. Would rather have had him than some of the scrubs they ran at first during that time frame lol

And also maybe they don’t trade the farm for Mark Teixeria with LaRoche 🤷🏻🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought you were a fan of Casey Kotchman. SMH

More info:

Basically they hired a Mexican non citizen to do the driving so they could pin it on him if they got caught. Dumbasses.

She's a completely interchangeable sideline reporter. They always get swapped out every few years. I assume the cycle goes like this:

1. Right out of school, will work for no money
2. "Wow, I'm famous now! Look at all this social media engagement I'm having with middle aged men! I need a raise!"
3. Goodbye
4. Repeat

Everyone signing the online petition now will be wanking it to next year's model by June.

She's a completely interchangeable sideline reporter. They always get swapped out every few years. I assume the cycle goes like this:

2. "Wow, I'm famous now! Look at all this social media engagement I'm having with middle aged men! I need a raise!"
3. Goodbye
4. Repeat

Everyone signing the online petition now will be wanking it to next year's model by June.
She was indeed the decent looking SEC football fan chick you’d see grocery shopping in the south. So that hit home with the fan base. 😃

Reactions: FallCreekVols
Really wish I could remember what chick Verc referenced with that way back when lol

pretty sure she was actually good looking

3. Goodbye
4. Repeat

And no one says you can’t STILL wank it to Kels

She’s alright. Her personality helps her looks.
Also probably because my wife knows nothing about baseball and hockey, so a woman that at least knows some makes her a little more attractive. My wife asked me the other day what I was looking at online. I told her spin rate. She immediately went to the washer, came back upstairs, and told me “there is no setting for spin rate on the washer, we’ll have to call someone.” Felt bad for laughing so long.

VN Store

Back