The Atlanta Braves Thread

I need some hotel advice for my trip to the Braves game. Where do you guys normally stay? (I’m cheap btw so I don’t need something super fancy). I already got a parking pass for the game so I don’t need super close either.
Doubletree or Omni are really nice but if you’re wanting to keep the cost down, there’s a Holiday Inn Express outside the Battery within pretty easy walking distance. Also Residence Inn and Hampton are close.

Doubletree or Omni are really nice but if you’re wanting to keep the cost down, there’s a Holiday Inn Express outside the Battery within pretty easy walking distance. Also Residence Inn and Hampton are close.

Gotcha. I’ll check out the Hampton first seems like those are usually pretty decent

Gotcha. I’ll check out the Hampton first seems like those are usually pretty decent
I’m sure they’re all fine. I’ve stayed at that HI Express and it’s decent. Nothing great, but close enough to walk over to the Battery.

I don’t find her really irritating, but I don’t quite get the outrage. I’m pretty much indifferent to whoever they have doing that job.
It’s just funny that she’s not good enough to stick around but somehow Paul Byrd, Brian Jordan and Chip keep their jobs.

Hell, Joe Simpson steps in **** every other game with something he says but they stick by him. (I know he was demoted but still.)

Reactions: sport3500
I need some hotel advice for my trip to the Braves game. Where do you guys normally stay? (I’m cheap btw so I don’t need something super fancy). I already got a parking pass for the game so I don’t need super close either.
Wingate by Wyndham across the street from battery. Can’t beat that price and locale. The Marriott behind the battery is nicer (still not nice) but more expensive.

You wouldn’t need a parking pass with either.

It’s just funny that she’s not good enough to stick around but somehow Paul Byrd, Brian Jordan and Chip keep their jobs.

Hell, Joe Simpson steps in **** every other game with something he says but they stick by him. (I know he was demoted but still.)
Brian Jordan can’t even talk

Why do so many people hate Acuña? All he’s done was not run out the box a couple times.

He acts immature sometimes. I know he's young, but the constant goofing around in the dugout rubs some the wrong way.

I've heard this from a couple of fans that are older than me. I guess its a generation thing

He acts immature sometimes. I know he's young, but the constant goofing around in the dugout rubs some the wrong way.

I've heard this from a couple of fans that are older than me. I guess its a generation thing
This take is so annoying. There’s always a time to be serious, but baseball is fun. It’s a 162 game season (not including off season training). A lot of people act like they’d be serious 24/7 every damn day. Everyone loves Adrian Beltre and he goofed off more than anyone. Double standard is stupid.

Reactions: hooter vol
This take is so annoying. There’s always a time to be serious, but baseball is fun. It’s a 162 game season (not including off season training). A lot of people act like they’d be serious 24/7 every damn day. Everyone loves Adrian Beltre and he goofed off more than anyone. Double standard is stupid.
395.gif

Reactions: Wickman and TBrown

My dad is 63 and his two favorite players are Acuna and Ozzie. He loves everything about their game. His only complaint with the game today is he says he's not the biggest fan of admiring honeruns. And even that isn't a big deal.

I agree.

VN Store

Back