The Atlanta Braves Thread

Why did they trade him? He put up a 130 OPS+ season at 26 and they dumped him for Mike Gonzalez

The Seattle organization should be charged with malpractice putting all those innings on him so young when they sucked so bad. Imagine him on the 2009-2013 Braves

And he never did it again

True but he was a still a good player. Would rather have had him than some of the scrubs they ran at first during that time frame lol

And also maybe they don’t trade the farm for Mark Teixeria with LaRoche 🤷🏻🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

True but he was a still a good player. Would rather have had him than some of the scrubs they ran at first during that time frame lol

And also maybe they don’t trade the farm for Mark Teixeria with LaRoche 🤷🏻🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
He was a good player on some really ****** teams. His numbers would’ve been better had they not shipped him. He could pick at 1st too.

LaRoche was always a victim of bad timing. He had a solid career, but it happened to him more than once where he’d have solid season, maybe even more than one, for an organization that always had someone “better” that they wanted to replace him with.

I don’t find her really irritating, but I don’t quite get the outrage. I’m pretty much indifferent to whoever they have doing that job.
Not outraged one way or another, just don't care for her theatrics. She IS easy on the eye, however.:cool:

VN Store

Back