The Alabama Dilemma ( for Vol fans)

Does may hatred for the Tide matter more than UT finishing the year 3-4 spots higher in the polls? is it better for Bama to suffer an ignominious defeat and be able to watch their fans suffer a little of what they dish out to all us underlings ? Or, should I be a loyal SEC promoter , cause whats good for Bama is good for the SEC and by extension UT? If Clemson wins, the CBS and ESPN talking heads will have a field day -" cause they knew all along the SEC aint what it used to be " Maybe the BIG Ten boosters will keep quiet because of the pathetic showing by Ohio State. Michigan , Iowa ,etc.etc. but the ACC pimps will be in hog heaven. What say you- Vol Nation?

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

:dunno:What dilemma? :popcorn:Waiting to watch Clemson beat Alabama! All this SEC togetherness is :bad:. Saban :devilsmoke:needs to loose and then leave for the NFL. :3cheers::groupwave::bammer:

There used to be people in our program who knew what to do with Bama. Your dilemma and thread would not exist if CPF was still around.

serveimage

man, yu betta passs that stluff aaaaaroujnd...:):):)

GO VOLS!

The only dilemma I ever have with Bama playing (other than us) is against Florida......
Hate them both and have trouble figuring out which one I want to lose the most.

Reactions: 1 person
Bama winning yet another championship doesn't help us in any way. Given the choice I would rather it be anyone but Clemson that beats them. But as things stand I have to say, go tigers.

Reactions: 2 people
Pulling for the Gumps because "they're in the SEC" is like rooting for the devil "because he's in the Bible". I hope Bama gets rolled.

Reactions: 4 people
Does may hatred for the Tide matter more than UT finishing the year 3-4 spots higher in the polls? is it better for Bama to suffer an ignominious defeat and be able to watch their fans suffer a little of what they dish out to all us underlings ? Or, should I be a loyal SEC promoter , cause whats good for Bama is good for the SEC and by extension UT? If Clemson wins, the CBS and ESPN talking heads will have a field day -" cause they knew all along the SEC aint what it used to be " Maybe the BIG Ten boosters will keep quiet because of the pathetic showing by Ohio State. Michigan , Iowa ,etc.etc. but the ACC pimps will be in hog heaven. What say you- Vol Nation?
If Alabama wins, Tennessee is 9-4, if Alabama loses, Tennessee is 9-4. If Tennessee wins their games, what Alabama does has zero influence on them. What's good for Alabama is not what's good for the SEC, unless of course you want to pound your chest and scream SEC at bowl games because we play in the same conference as Alabama. If SEC is not what it once was, and I hope Clemson beats the crap out of them.

I hate Bama will never pull for them I hope they fall on there face! What in the world would anyone want them to win another game for? So they can get even richer in recruiting? I think not! Go Clemson!

Does may hatred for the Tide matter more than UT finishing the year 3-4 spots higher in the polls? is it better for Bama to suffer an ignominious defeat and be able to watch their fans suffer a little of what they dish out to all us underlings ? Or, should I be a loyal SEC promoter , cause whats good for Bama is good for the tSEC and by extension UT? If Clemson wins, the CBS and ESPN talking heads will have a field day -" cause they knew all along the SEC aint what it used to be " Maybe the BIG Ten boosters will keep quiet because of the pathetic showing by Ohio State. Michigan , Iowa ,etc.etc. but the ACC pimps will be in hog heaven. What say you- Vol Nation?

I can be a Clemson fan for one night.

Pulling for the Gumps because "they're in the SEC" is like rooting for the devil "because he's in the Bible". I hope Bama gets rolled.

Maybe their "new" OC will be at an AA meeting during the game.. or be drinking out of a flask again..

May be delusional, but think Clemson wins...and it may not be that close.

Screw the polls. You are either the champion or you are not.

Screw Bama and screw the SEC. I might feel differently if one of the other 13 SEC teams were going to the championship, but when it is Bama every year? All we are is the Bama and 13 chumps conference.

But I could care less about Clemson. So, though I will watch the game, the winner makes really no difference to me at all.

I want to know if Bama goes on a 4 or 5 game skid saban gets fired? Or atleast on the hot seat?

I want to know if Bama goes on a 4 or 5 game skid saban gets fired? Or atleast on the hot seat?

With all the bandwagon fans bama has, they would lose half their fan base. He would get fired. They only follow and spend money when they are winning. Once they start losing, they jump off quick. That's just the way it is.

Beat bama!

The wallowing in self-pity has reached new heights this year. This must be the 47th we would beat Bama if Sabin wasn't there style thread this year alone.

Mods can you not create the he man SEC haters thread and merge all of these complaint fests?

Go SEC. Win every bowl games you can.

I'll be honest...I haven't been a Tennessee fan long enough to truly have a hate like none other for Alabama. I'm sick of them rolling over everybody in the division, but at the same time, for the health of our program, it would do us no good if Clemson won the National Championship. Due to proximity they tend to be in many of the same recruiting battles with us for certain players and it is no secret that they won a majority of those battles.

Truth is, I believe Clemson is good simply because of Deshaun Watson. Once he leaves for the NFL, their team will take a back seat a bit in the ACC and NC conversation. Yet, if they win, then good chances are that they tighten their grip recruiting wise and solidify themselves as an elite program.

VN Store

Back