The Alabama Dilemma ( for Vol fans)

JACK8254

Does may hatred for the Tide matter more than UT finishing the year 3-4 spots higher in the polls? is it better for Bama to suffer an ignominious defeat and be able to watch their fans suffer a little of what they dish out to all us underlings ? Or, should I be a loyal SEC promoter , cause whats good for Bama is good for the SEC and by extension UT? If Clemson wins, the CBS and ESPN talking heads will have a field day -" cause they knew all along the SEC aint what it used to be " Maybe the BIG Ten boosters will keep quiet because of the pathetic showing by Ohio State. Michigan , Iowa ,etc.etc. but the ACC pimps will be in hog heaven. What say you- Vol Nation?

Reactions: 1 person
If Bammer is playin', I'm cheering for their opponent!

P.S. Ain't no dilemma.

:bammer:

Reactions: 43 people
Does may hatred for the Tide matter more than UT finishing the year 3-4 spots higher in the polls? is it better for Bama to suffer an ignominious defeat and be able to watch their fans suffer a little of what they dish out to all us underlings ? Or, should I be a loyal SEC promoter , cause whats good for Bama is good for the SEC and by extension UT? If Clemson wins, the CBS and ESPN talking heads will have a field day -" cause they knew all along the SEC aint what it used to be " Maybe the BIG Ten boosters will keep quiet because of the pathetic showing by Ohio State. Michigan , Iowa ,etc.etc. but the ACC pimps will be in hog heaven. What say you- Vol Nation?

I'm fine with a bama loss.

Reactions: 4 people
I enjoy Bama meltdowns. Dabo beats Saban, all the Bammers will start in with the heir apparent talk. :popcorn: Will be fun to watch.

Reactions: 3 people
I pray that Bama someday gets the death penalty, and I couldn't care less about how that would affect the league. That's how much I hate Bama. Pulling for Clemson all the way.

Reactions: 21 people
Who the H-E-double-hockey-sticks cares if UT finishes "3-4 spots higher in the polls"? That is meaningless. There is no dilemma. I will never understand the "pull-for-the-SEC" crowd. It doesn't matter. We play who we play. Alabama must die.

Reactions: 13 people
The payout we get for bama playing this game is the only good thing of them being there. The only way this gets any better for us is if they lay a crimson turd.

Reactions: 2 people
No one will remember the Vols Finishing 3 or 4 spots better in 10 years if bama wins. Everyone in the country will remember the day bama was beat in the championship game 10 years from now. So it's easy ---- I hope bama loses.

Could really not care less. Don't like either team but I'll pull for Clemson. No matter who wins tho the beer will still be cold and I'll sleep like a baby.

Go tigers.

As far as the sports pundits go, it doesn't matter! If Alabama wins they will play it off by saying Alabama is the only elite team in the SEC and there are several conferences better. If they lose your arguement will be used. With that in mind, I say GO TIGERS!

Frankly, I can't stand Clemson. Their success has directly impacted our recruiting. They are poaching right from our back yard and relishing in the fact. I'd enjoy a Bama loss, but I don't want to legitimize what's going on at Clemson any more than what's already been done.

Reactions: 5 people
There used to be people in our program who knew what to do with Bama. Your dilemma and thread would not exist if CPF was still around.

serveimage

Reactions: 3 people
Alabama is going to win by 2+ tds. They will tee off on Watson and company. Best defense in the nation, and they will get at least one non offensive touchdown.

It's will seriously take a Vince Young Texas Longhorn BCS Championship game from Watson to even have a chance. Roll to the right young man, roll to the right

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back