The 2023 March Madness “Other Games” Thread

Did this board forget we just beat Duke 24 hours ago? But, we’re scared of FDU’s speed and can’t keep up with them….

You all are acting like we don’t have a roster filled with freak athletes like Josiah, Phillips, and Mashack. Vescovi also isn’t slow. I honestly can’t believe what I’m hearing lol.

Vescovi and Key are not fast. Mayshack is athletic.

We should beat FAU or FDU but if things get sideways, that speed is an issue.

Did this board forget we just beat Duke 24 hours ago? But, we’re scared of FDU’s speed and can’t keep up with them….

You all are acting like we don’t have a roster filled with freak athletes like Josiah, Phillips, and Mashack. Vescovi also isn’t slow. I honestly can’t believe what I’m hearing lol.
Give us all a break. We have years of built up BVS. Generally when the bracket sets up for us is about the time we get upset and lose to someone we shouldn’t.

Neither of these teams has seen anything like our D. The biggest fear I have about the game is the refs cave to the media cybabies and have a super tight whistle on us.

That would be my concern. They’d have 3 fouls on Vescovi in a hot minute.

“I’d rather play FAU bc speed kills” WTF? FAU is literally built the same way as FDU but is just way better AND has a serviceable big man. Both these teams play similar styles but one is just way better. This board is absolutely nuts.

Exactly. FAU is literally just a better FDU, but people want FAU. It’s mind-numbing.

“I’d rather play FAU bc speed kills” WTF? FAU is literally built the same way as FDU but is just way better AND has a serviceable big man. Both these teams play similar styles but one is just way better. This board is absolutely nuts.
They be quicker but we will destroy them both in rebounding and Tennessee players are not as slow as people think

FDU this year reminds me of St Peters last year. Plays over their heads and surprised people.In St Peters case, they ran into a better prepared and more talented North Carolina. They ran of gas. I wouldn't want anything to with FAU. I don't know if it's been said already, but go with the lower seed and better chance of getting to the Elite 8. Either way ,this is a great game and I look forward to seeing either team play Tennessee Thursday.

A bunch of panic knitters sitting around drinking tea. I don't know Harriet your boys sure do look faster than mine do.

FAU is an elite defensive rebounding team. I fear this thread is going to be extremely embarrassing in hindsight on Thursday.

Yep. People overlooking FAU because they have a 9 next to their name on the score board and don’t even realize they’re 32-3 and have been a top team all year long.

VN Store

Back