The 2023 March Madness “Other Games” Thread

Do you have a reason to think that or wishful thinking?
San Diego State is a stocky physical team Bama will struggle , yes they (Bama ) are a fast lanky team but struggle vs teams that can physically do what they want . But that’s why they play the game. Going to be a lot closer than some think.

FDU has blown it in the last minute. The Roberts kid who kept them in it also has made a couple of bad decisions as well. FAU has proven they are a good team. It should be a good matchup.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
I’m not seeing either of these teams playing much defense. That won’t be a successful recipe against a Tennessee team that is bigger and better. And all these open shots won’t be there against Tennessee. Tennessee should out-size, out-muscle, out-rebound, and out-defense either of these teams.

I’m not seeing either of these teams playing much defense. That won’t be a successful recipe against a Tennessee team that is bigger and better. And all these open shots won’t be there against Tennessee. Tennessee should out-size, out-muscle, out-rebound, and out-defense either of these teams.
Thank you exactly

They got ran out and tired out. We are going to have to play defense and the rebounds. All the rebounds are going to be one and done or somebody is going to have to pay for it. CRB will not tolerate not hitting the boards.

Very little defense, lots of just chucking it up with a prayer.

I like our chances.

That probably does it. Congrats to the heathens on this board scared of a 16-seed.
Personally, I’m nervous about any team we play in the Sweet 16, considering our track record getting to the Elite 8 even when the odds are in our favor. Afraid? Nah, that’s a little strong. Concerned we’ll do our Tennessee thing again? Always.

If we shoot the ball well, we should be fine. Of course shooting consistently has been a problem all year. Otherwise slow the game down, use our size, pound the glass, and don’t get into a 3 pt shooting contest. If Vescovi is on he may get 30 because he is going to get some clean looks, if we don’t let them speed us up.

VN Store

Back