The 2022 NBA Thread (Kyrie is still a clown edition)

Is "Basketball Diaries" a basketball movie ? Because Leonardo was ballin until he started shooting heroin

Sorry I forgot to join your league. Still pending or did you draft?
Nah, I deleted it, but I did get Luka, Jokic, the Freak and PG-13 in my 4 leagues with the 2nd, 2nd, 3rd and 9th picks. U were right, I didn"t get the numbers, hell, I didn't get anybody to join

"We don't get paid to come out here and try to babysit somebody," Embiid said. "That's not our job, and I'm sure our teammates feel that way."

I want to see scorched earth mode from Embiid.

Reactions: zjcvols
All right, I'm a PG13 stan, I think that's the right word/abbreviation, I'm 50, so not sure. But, damn, 0 free throws attempts for the whole game, come on, the way he goes to the hole, that's home cooking. Steph balled out, but the Clippers got robbed, imo. Oh yeah, Draymond shoots 9 free throws to PG13's 0, Dray doesn't even try to score half the game. Yeah, I'm pissed, cost me some money tonight, PG not getting 30, but he still got his double/double. I've lost everyone of my NBA bets by one rebound, Melo and Collins and now PG by one point

Last edited:
These guys are so beyond spoiled this is why I don’t care except for the Pistons

"These guys"?

I mean Ben and Kyrie are the main culprits but NBA stars are just so beyond spoiled now. Seems like some of the newer guys aren’t as bad (JA/Luke/Trae) but the generation between LeBron and now is so entitled.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Like Anthony Davis got **** and wanted out a year before he became a FA. I get that. That’s fine. But Ben Simmons is mad because the organization told him to be better after he signed a $150M extension and actually work on his game and now he isn’t “mentally ready to play” grow the **** up.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back