The 2022 NBA Thread (Kyrie is still a clown edition)

Oh yeah, I moved the draft to this Saturday night 11 pm eastern/ 8 pacific, so we start playing opening night

I don't see any place to find your league. It must be by invite only as there isn't a field to search for a league number.

Well, I guess I've messed it up, I can make the League public, but then anybody can get in it. But I probably wasn't getting 11 more players anyway. If you want in @95 Vol Alum , I will open it up, right now. Then you join, Recognize PG13 and I will close it until somebody else hits me up, then I'll do again

Well, I guess I've messed it up, I can make the League public, but then anybody can get in it. But I probably wasn't getting 11 more players anyway. If you want in @95 Vol Alum , I will open it up, right now. Then you join, Recognize PG13 and I will close it until somebody else hits me up, then I'll do again

Just invite.

Last edited:
@95 Vol Alum , I sent you the invite and I also made it where you can send invites, too. In case, you want to invite anybody that will play and stay active

You can be generous with $ and still be a selfish person (especially when you get publicity for your generosity). Has Joe P ever been around rich guys before?

I mean, the fact that Kyrie will just show up for the team whenever he wants kinda tells you everything.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
The whole team is selfish for not supporting their teammate, bunch of ungrateful ****ers. #KyrieForEmpererOfFlatEarth

Reactions: The Dog
His employer and he both have a right to stand firm. Kyrie doesn't have a right to make the NBA rescind their mandate or make an exception for him.

It’s also not the NBA’s mandate, it’s the city of New York. Nothing the NBA can do

So....a few fun storylines to watch play out...

1. I have a strong feeling that Kyrie doesn't get vaccinated. Does he demand a trade to another state? If so, where would be a good fit? I don't see Brooklyn hanging on to him if he's only good for half of their games.
2. What the heck happens with Ben Simmons? He can freaking rot in basketball purgatory. Most overrated #1 pick there ever was. I wouldn't want him on my team. However, Philly is stupid for thinking they're going to get a solid return. Nobody is going to pay a kings ransom of their idiotic pick.
3. How many games does Russell Westbrook crap away for the Lakers? OR does he finally become a more complete player, playing with Lebron James?
4. Do we see as many injuries this year after a normal offseason?

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
It’s also not the NBA’s mandate, it’s the city of New York. Nothing the NBA can do

It is the NBA that has decided home NY and CA players have to abide and away players do not, right? Or did both states pass that weird stipulation?

It is the NBA that has decided home NY and CA players have to abide and away players do not, right? Or did both states pass that weird stipulation?

Both cities are requiring the mandates for home or away players. The NBA is not forcing players to get vaxed to play.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Raphael's doc "Passion Play" on Showtime is pretty good. I think if you are somewhere in the middle on him, you will like it more than his fans and obviously his "haters" Sooo Huff and 95 maybe? Lol

Raphael's doc "Passion Play" on Showtime is pretty good. I think if you are somewhere in the middle on him, you will like it more than his fans and obviously his "haters" Sooo Huff and 95 maybe? Lol

I'm kinda over the player produced docs about themselves that have been coming out.

VN Store

Back