The 2022 NBA Thread (Kyrie is still a clown edition)

I had DeJounte: +17.5 points, +6.5 boards, +7.5 assists and 1+ steals at +310 on my $25 free bet, WINNER, $77.50

I shot myself in the foot on DK had 60% LBJ and 20% AD then flipped it last second. LBJ had 63.5 DK points and AD 37. Ooops lol

Well, AD sucks trade him and #FreeAustinReaves

Also Russ with back to back triple singles, has to be the first time since his rookie year that's happened, maybe ever.

Me and the boys were planning on NBA all-star weekend for my 40th...$1,100 if you want to see Saturday night or Sunday night. $3k if you want all 3 nights...for upper bowl. Crazy. Might as well go to the Super Bowl.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
Has anybody done a story on the craziness of Russell Westbrook’s FT shooting? For the first nine years of his career he was an 82.3% FT shooter and the last five years he’s at 70%

The theory is when they changed the rules about walking to halfcourt or whatever it messed up his routine. Which kind of makes sense, cause he is mental.

I kind of think he bulked up to much, after the MVP season to preserve his body and screwed up his shot, even more. He usually enters the season with Alonzo Mourning looking shoulders. I think that's why he plays better on the back half of the season too, he sheds some of the muscle the first couple months. It makes no sense that someone looks more explosive the second half of the season. I keep waiting for him to go full David Boston.

The theory is when they changed the rules about walking to halfcourt or whatever it messed up his routine. Which kind of makes sense, cause he is mental.

I kind of think he bulked up to much, after the MVP season to preserve his body and screwed up his shot, even more. He usually enters the season with Alonzo Mourning looking shoulders. I think that's why he plays better on the back half of the season too, he sheds some of the muscle the first couple months. It makes no sense that someone looks more explosive the second half of the season. I keep waiting for him to go full David Boston.

That makes a lot of sense.

VN Store

Back