The 2022 NBA Thread (Kyrie is still a clown edition)

261389417_4423063571133417_5169145850037045694_n.jpg

That makes me chuckle every time I see it. Really only accurate for the last 2 years, but still funny.

Kevin Durant got away with one of the worst carries I've ever seen. Knicks sent the double with like 7 seconds and it completely flummoxed him and the refs swallowed the whistle, and the Nets won on James Johnson FT's

Bridges making an early bid for DPOY. This dude is already proving to be a bargain on this extension. His cap hit by 2025 is only going to be $24.5M.

This MPjr stuff is crazy. He'll only have played 125 games in his first 4 seasons and they extended him for $145m.

Jae'Sean Tate with a pretty silly statline

32 pts, 10 rebs, 7 asts, 5 blocks, and 2 steals

11/15 FGs, 1/2 from 3, and 9/10 FTs.

I hope every OKC fan that was glad we started rebuilding, gets their legs and arms amputated, their skin ripped off, then get moved into a nursing home and have a psychotic nurse that rips their fingernails off, and soaks their skinless body in horse p*ss and donkey *** everyday, and they all live to be 143. And are only fed their own sh*t and blood.

1/4 season awards

All NBA 1st team
CP3
Steph
Durant
Giannis
Jokic

MVP = CP3
ROY = Mobley
DPOY = Mikal Bridges
COY = Donovan
MIP = Jarrett Allen

Everybody here probably knows I'm not a mid-range guy except sparingly to keep the defense honest...except in the case of Chris Paul. He can shoot from mid-range as much as he wants. 51% from 10-16' and 58% from 16-22'. It's unbelievable that he's able to shoot those percentages and it makes their pick n roll so scary. And it's not a fluke. He's shot well over 50% from both spots the last 3 seasons.

First Team
Dejounte

MVP Dejounte

MIP Dejounte

DPOY Dejounte

SPOY Dejounte

MWA3SWP&GOY Dejounte and his girlfriend

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back