That's racist!

An unrelenting, demonic force of evil. This is what this man thinks & preaches?
Is this Bishop suppose to be a "man of God" who doesn't show love to others?

Last edited:
An unrelenting, demonic force of evil. This is what this man thinks & preaches?
Is this Bishop suppose to be a "man of God" who doesn't show love to others?

I lmao’d at “mayonnaise drippers”.

He looks like he’s pretty much par for the course for the most part, but he’s at least very creative with his terminology.

Apparently owes $81k in back child support. Real man of the cloth.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

Oh thats cute...his lawyers have the autopsy now that says conclusively that Floyd died from an opioid overdose (Fentanyl).

He should be exonerated, released, and sue the police and city of Minneapolis for charging him, suppressing the original autopsy reports and instead reporting and prosecuting him with another autopsy result and holding him in a cage for a long time now....so conveniently somebody tries to take him out.

A former cop locked up like that should have never, ever been in a position where other inmates could harm or kill him. He should have been in isolation or otherwise protected custody.

I hope he makes a full recovery and sues them for twice as much money as before and gets every penny. This guy got scapegoated and thrown to the wolves because it was politically profitable to those in charge.

He may be a garbage human, or a decent guy...I dont know and it doesn't matter honestly. He got railroaded by the police and the government and that's never OK with me. The government has more power by far than they ever had before, and we have to hold them accountable on the very few occasions that we actually get a chance to. This situation is just like Epstein getting killed in his cell while supposedly in protected custody and nobody ever facing charges for his murder, either. There is absolutely NO excuse for this bullcrap but they will just sweep it under the rug as the 24hr news cycle keeps changing. The founders of this nation would have been stacking bodies long long ago.

Oh thats cute...his lawyers have the autopsy now that says conclusively that Floyd died from an opioid overdose (Fentanyl).

He should be exonerated, released, and sue the police and city of Minneapolis for charging him, suppressing the original autopsy reports and instead reporting and prosecuting him with another autopsy result and holding him in a cage for a long time now....so conveniently somebody tries to take him out.

A former cop locked up like that should have never, ever been in a position where other inmates could harm or kill him. He should have been in isolation or otherwise protected custody.

I hope he makes a full recovery and sues them for twice as much money as before and gets every penny. This guy got scapegoated and thrown to the wolves because it was politically profitable to those in charge.

He may be a garbage human, or a decent guy...I dont know and it doesn't matter honestly. He got railroaded by the police and the government and that's never OK with me. The government has more power by far than they ever had before, and we have to hold them accountable on the very few occasions that we actually get a chance to. This situation is just like Epstein getting killed in his cell while supposedly in protected custody and nobody ever facing charges for his murder, either. There is absolutely NO excuse for this bullcrap but they will just sweep it under the rug as the 24hr news cycle keeps changing. The founders of this nation would have been stacking bodies long long ago.

Fake news. It's not new. It's one page of a from the original autopsy, and there is nothing conclusive about the claim.

1701658979056.png

Radical liberals leading us back to the pre-civil rights days ...

The Mayor of Boston invited only “electeds of color” to a Holiday Party. The email was mistakenly sent to all city council members, including the white ones.

1702491407787.png

Radical liberals leading us back to the pre-civil rights days ...

The Mayor of Boston invited only “electeds of color” to a Holiday Party. The email was mistakenly sent to all city council members, including the white ones.

View attachment 601878
Can you imagine the outrage if this was an imitation to a whites only event?

VN Store

Back