That's racist!

Grading is racist
12ft |
But proponents of the novel grading practices also advocate the elimination of "zero grades" by using a 50-100 scale. Under that scale, a student cannot receive a grade lower than 50, even if the assignment was never submitted, thereby creating a much higher grade floor and enabling students to achieve passing grades more easily.
I know. Just stop grading Blacks. Only grade whites and Asians. That way only they will be subject to racist methodology.

I know. Just stop grading Blacks. Only grade whites and Asians. That way only they will be subject to racist methodology.
That's basically what they do now on college admissions tests.

Tests from Asians get viewed as if they're dozens of points lower than they actually are, whites a few points lower, and blacks get an unreal boost on their scores when it comes to admissions. Asian students have been trying to sue over this actual racism, openly pushed by the left.

That's basically what they do now on college admissions tests.

Tests from Asians get viewed as if they're dozens of points lower than they actually are, whites a few points lower, and blacks get an unreal boost on their scores when it comes to admissions. Asian students have been trying to sue over this actual racism, openly pushed by the left.

Agree. But is it a case where it is for the most part kept hidden or quiet unless someone exposes it? Make it announced, clear policy. Broadcast it!

So somehow white people get blamed even when Hispanics are racist:

They were doing the work of white supremacy. And not because they see white power as one and the same as their own. At one point in the recording, while discussing whether the Council member Mark Ridley-Thomas, who is Black, will continue to be paid after his indictment on corruption charges, Martinez says, โ€œItโ€™s not us. Itโ€™s the white members on this Council that will [expletive] you in a heartbeat.โ€

I'm not getting that connection. In many areas Hispanics and blacks don't get along and it's got nothing to do with whitey. The local police chief in my original hometown explained the problem in an apartment building like this: "The blacks are learning that the Hispanics can pull out a knife quicker than they can fire their gun..."

Democratic Senator Took Part In And Promoted โ€˜Slave Day,โ€™ Used Racial Slurs In College

I know that ole stolen valor is a POS, but are the Dimtards gonna finally call this guy out?

Let's not stoop down to the Dems' level here. Use of the word negro was perfectly fine and accepted in the 1960s

While at Harvard, Blumenthal repeatedly used the word โ€œnegroโ€ seven times in a piece for The Crimson titled โ€œSummer School Project Set for Negro Students,โ€ which discussed options for African-American students to study at Ivy League schools while preparing for graduate programs, according to the article. In the 1960โ€™s there was extensive debate around the term โ€œnegroโ€ in relation to its use and whether it was a racial slur, yet by the mid 1980โ€™s it was well understood that it was a a slur, according to Ferris State University.

SIAP

Todd Bowles (black head coach of the Tampa Bay Bucs) just doesn't get it. Got asked a couple questions about the significance of him being a person of color and gave the wrong answers:

Bowles on facing Tomlin: 'We don't look at color'

"We don't look at what color we are when we coach against each other, we just know each other.

"I have a lot of very good white friends that coach in this league as well, and I don't think it's a big deal as far as us coaching against each other, I think it's normal. Wilks got an opportunity to do a good job, hopefully he does it. And we coach ball, we don't look at color."

and when pressed about it

Bowles then was asked about the impact of representation and what it means for aspiring coaches who are minorities to see NFL coaches who "looks like them" and possibly "grew up like them."
"Well, when you say, 'They see you guys,' and 'look like them and grew up like them,' it means that we're oddballs to begin with," Bowles said. "I think the minute you guys stop making a big deal about it, everybody else will as well."

Another person brainwashed by the white supremacy machine. Prayers for Todd.

SIAP

Todd Bowles (black head coach of the Tampa Bay Bucs) just doesn't get it. Got asked a couple questions about the significance of him being a person of color and gave the wrong answers:

Bowles on facing Tomlin: 'We don't look at color'

"We don't look at what color we are when we coach against each other, we just know each other.

"I have a lot of very good white friends that coach in this league as well, and I don't think it's a big deal as far as us coaching against each other, I think it's normal. Wilks got an opportunity to do a good job, hopefully he does it. And we coach ball, we don't look at color."

and when pressed about it

Bowles then was asked about the impact of representation and what it means for aspiring coaches who are minorities to see NFL coaches who "looks like them" and possibly "grew up like them."
"Well, when you say, 'They see you guys,' and 'look like them and grew up like them,' it means that we're oddballs to begin with," Bowles said. "I think the minute you guys stop making a big deal about it, everybody else will as well."

Another person brainwashed by the white supremacy machine. Prayers for Todd.
Saw that clip on social media and it was absolutely awesome! The media has become a complete and total joke.

Tommy Tuberville bringing the truth.

I travel the country โ€“ I have never seen like the crime in this country. We all grew up respecting the police, our moral values โ€“ doing what we could do to help law enforcement in this country.

The Democratic Party โ€“ they have a majority. They could stop this crime today. Well, some people say, โ€˜They're soft on crime.โ€™ No! They're not soft on crime. They're pro-crime. They want crime.

They want crime because they want to take over what you've got. They want to control what you have. They want reparation because they think the people who do the crime are owed that. ********! They're not owed that.

We have to understand what's going on. Folks, what's going on is a takeover from underneath our country from the people behind the scenes to create such havoc on our streets that we're afraid to go outside that they can control us. They could stop it today. They don't want to do it.โ€

Reactions: dovervolz

VN Store

Back