That's racist!

<sigh>

'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' criticized as racist

You’re a racist man, Charlie Brown!

Critics are slamming ABC’s “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” for seating its only black character, Franklin, alone on one side of the holiday table — in a rickety old lawn chair.

Meanwhile, white friends — including Peppermint Patty, Charlie Brown, Sally and even Snoopy — were all seated across from him in real chairs as they feasted, Twitter users pointed out.

The special, which debuted Nov. 20, 1973, aired again on Wednesday — prompting social media outrage over the gang’s highly unwoke picnic table arrangement.

pea_franklinday_666d495e7aeb5110c6a5fe0ceea0a6ab.png

I'm convinced Pigpen is Mexican, hence the constant cloud of dirt. Damn you Charles Schulz, you racist bastard!
He must be a rapist, drug dealer, and "bad hombre" like all other Mexicans. I love how much all you right-wingers are scared of your own shadows.

Myfico.com

Only place to get them unless you apply for credit then the bank/lender is required to show you your score. (Which ever report they pulled)
This. I purchased an account there just to see how much I could make mine go up in a month. 17 points. I like to watch it go up and down to find the right balance that keeps it above 800.

Reactions: Obsessed
Myfico.com

Only place to get them unless you apply for credit then the bank/lender is required to show you your score. (Which ever report they pulled)
Do they charge for that? I really don't care what my score is tbh. If there is no charge I might look, but I am not paying for the information.

Do they charge for that? I really don't care what my score is tbh. If there is no charge I might look, but I am not paying for the information.

Yes. They have different account options.

You can do the monitoring which gives updates when your scores change or straight up buy your reports. I don’t think experian is available any more though (there are discount codes available as well)

Me neither. Don't know, don't care. I also don't know what my cholesterol, blood sugar, triglycerides, prostate specific antigen, etc. are.

You shouldn't have to. Because the healthcare system favors you know who and well...that's racist.

VN Store

Back