That's racist!

'Tennessee's racist. Period. Period. Like, Tennessee is racist

Well, Tennessee has a lot of people. Some are not white. So......

'Most of the Tennesseeans who voted Republican are uneducated.'

Irony

'They don’t believe in sharing their wealth. They don’t believe in sharing resources. They believe that you need to work for your own, and they went to the polls and voted.'

Well at least you didn't beat around the bush for the most part. Sharing resources is not the same as sharing your wealth. That sounds better tho.

Tennessee is racist. Like these people–I don’t want to say these white people– in Tennessee, have voted against you. And not just a little bit, but a lot of bit. So I think you all need to realize that, who’s your real enemy here?'

No need for the side step. Thankfully you have labeled them "your real enemy here", Im sure that will swing some of those votes in the future.

'I think that, as an African-American community, and this is what I’ve been preaching, we need to come up with a policy platform, a concise policy platform that we’re going to push because, right now, this is no different than 1968,' she continued.
'The only difference is they can’t necessarily, like, hang us by a noose or outwardly kick us out of restaurants or things like that, but they are still exercising their right to vote and they are still supporting candidates who openly express they will suppress our community.'

Should have just stuck with they are the "real enemy".

'We want to make sure we don't over-generalize groups of people. For that, we sincerely apologize.'
However, the congresswoman-elect doubled-down on the original point she was trying to make: that race played a role in the election.
'What we have seen is that many of the folks who voted Republican based their judgment on racially-charged rhetoric that was coming down from the White House,'

And then we have the "Ive caught some heat for being stupid, let me walk this back some".

Keep up the fight honey, instead of screeching about the white people just stick to rallying the black community. Its obvious by your statements that your not interested in racial tension easing.

This guy is holding his breath in the effort of justice:

tenor.gif

Let’s see , she’s admitted to stereotyping and racism but because she’s a black actress... it’s good that she understands her ( Bias ) . Where’s K-Town_King to call her out on the thinly vailed attempt at hiding her racist remarks of white women ? Let me guess , it’s ok to be racist if you have had people make fun of you in the past ?

Pinkett Smith, who shares two children with her husband, Will Smith, said that her bias has actually affected her work in the past.
“I was going to do an interview with this blonde woman and I thought twice about it,” she said. “I thought, ‘I don’t know if I want to do that.’ That was my first instinct because of how she looked! And I was like, ‘Oh! That’s no different.’ That doesn’t give me the right to clump all blonde women in one.”
The actress then added, “And look at me, I got blonde hair!”

Reactions: Obsessed
And if a white actress said something similar towards black women she'd be kicked out of Hollywood.
In the first part of the article, it is called a 'bias'. Exactly what you said. IF the races were reversed, it would be a racist comment. I think it is a kinship thing, right Bowlbrother?

Reactions: C-south
Let’s see , she’s admitted to stereotyping and racism but because she’s a black actress... it’s good that she understands her ( Bias ) . Where’s K-Town_King to call her out on the thinly vailed attempt at hiding her racist remarks of white women ? Let me guess , it’s ok to be racist if you have had people make fun of you in the past ?
K-Town is busy fapping to Fartakan and reading white hate propaganda

Liberals are the biggest racist on the planet. They've done nothing to help the black community. They're like drug dealers that keep them addicted to government programs. White liberals literally think blacks are not able to survive without them.
This might be the dumbest post I have ever read on here, which says a lot.

VN Store

Back