That's racist!

You are equating an approval rating with "would you vote for him?" They are not the same thing.

Sure they are.

If their life is better, they will vote for him.

Btw, slinging Bartlett out there like it’s something is bs.
I played in frayser and Raleigh back in the day. Had a few beers in the mound as well.

If you approve of the job someone is doing why wouldn’t you?

Is it because they are black and not supposed to?
Because the other candidate on the ballot is appealing to issues which concern you more. Trump panders to the right... he also played up birtherism which most blacks deeply resented.

Sure they are.

If their life is better, they will vote for him.

Btw, slinging Bartlett out there like it’s something is bs.
I played in frayser and Raleigh back in the day. Had a few beers in the mound as well.
No, they won't. There is just no history to support that... and it's too easy to not like Trump.

Why?

Why would they not vote for someone who has made their life better? Why would they want to go back to poverty?
Stop it. He'd like to make racist statements that call black racists without you pointing it out.

The funny thing is that this is on the heels of Luther making the racist generalization that whites in GA are racist and misogynistic for supposedly only voting for white guys.

lol. The hypocrisy is beautiful.

Stop it. He'd like to make racist statements that call black racists without you pointing it out.

The funny thing is that this is on the heels of Luther making the racist generalization that whites in GA are racist and misogynistic for supposedly only voting for white guys.

lol. The hypocrisy is beautiful.
Speaking of, I've not seen ktown issue a statement on what Hillary said. Did I miss it? I've sincerely wondered what he'd say

Reactions: FLVOL_79
He’s apparently scared they will learn to read and write. Maybe even learn all them numbers and such.
They might want one of those big fancy houses with a pool.

Can’t have that. Need to keep them in the hood.
I didn't think they could swim.

Aren't those remarks consistent with other things Trump has been known to say? Remember the s-hole countries comment from early this year? I can easily believe that Trump said those things, I just don't expect his supporters to care... it's how they think too.
Of course you easily believe it lol and of course anyone who wants to have a shred of proof that he said these things is a racist too.

The reason that Stacey Abrams has a fighting chance to win the Georgia governor's race is because she is going to get in the neighborhood of 95% of the black vote and they are turning out in large numbers this year.
And why will she get such a high percentage of black vote? Just curious if you think you know

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back