That Goal Line Stand

Me and you both ol buddy . I have seen that game play out to many times !!! Guess I will go ahead and start climbing chain rock now
Haha, be careful and take pics😄. I've been up there many times, but seriously wouldn't wanna hike it in the dark!

Reactions: FBtime
Almost exact same play as the Ga Tech stop a few years ago... and I remember at the time thinking "..gonna take a miracle.."

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Reactions: Plecoptera
Haha, be careful and take pics😄. I've been up there many times, but seriously wouldn't wanna hike it in the dark!
Hey no kidding I went to school with a girl and her dad fell off of it back in the day ..... And he lived !!! And I guess it really wouldn't do me any good we both know there just worried about basketball lol . So I might as well head on to bed and go to church in the morning . We got a lot to be thankful for joe

Reactions: joevol33
Reminded me of that stop we had against Georgia Tech 1st game of the year a few years ago. I watched that over and over. Too bad the rest of the year sucked.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Looked like the defense had doomed us in the first half and a lot of the 2nd, but it saved us when it counted. I'll never understand some of the sets Pruitt was running with 6 in the box and 5 spread out when it was a certainty Kentucky wasn't going to pass the ball.

I know that Kentucky was one dimensional and that obviously helps a defense inside the 5, but that was still manning up and not giving any ground. Watch that series and contrast with BYU's TD in OT.

Reactions: stephp4ut
Nigel Warrior. I thought the same thing. Trust your teammates.

Yep #18 , I noticed right after he took the pitch man his body language after the fake pitch seemed to say OH NO but his teammates did their job as he did his. Made the stop.
Nigel has really played some great ball down the stretch.
2 more then the Bowl. Let's go.

Nigel staying disciplined was great. Emerson pulling off his block and getting QB1 from behind was great to see. He and Bituli both made a great tackle.

Reactions: Bassplayer30074

VN Store

Back