Thanks

preacherman20

I know I keep pushing about staying positive toward our guys and coaches but I must admit on behalf of the parents, since I think I'm the only one on here. Thank you to VolNation for keeping me clear headed most of this year and thank you to Big Orange Country for supporting our guys and coaches. I had to watch from church tonight but did put it on a big screen (20' X14'). It is great to see LNS packed all weekend. I know that will not be a problem next weekend but just wanted to say thanks. Incredible ride for these guys because I don't think there is realistically a player or parents who thought this would be possible. Most of these guys were recruited when the team was in last place or next to last. My son's bucket list was play in SEC (check), play in Hoover at least once (check), play in a regional (check) didn't care if they hosted or not so that was icing, the rest was a dream and now he gets to play in super and possibly go to Omaha. I tried to take him to Omaha when we lived in Missouri and he said no dad I want my first trip to Omaha to be on a bus and my first time stepping into that stadium to be in uniform. GBO!

I know I keep pushing about staying positive toward our guys and coaches but I must admit on behalf of the parents, since I think I'm the only one on here. Thank you to VolNation for keeping me clear headed most of this year and thank you to Big Orange Country for supporting our guys and coaches. I had to watch from church tonight but did put it on a big screen (20' X14'). It is great to see LNS packed all weekend. I know that will not be a problem next weekend but just wanted to say thanks. Incredible ride for these guys because I don't think there is realistically a player or parents who thought this would be possible. Most of these guys were recruited when the team was in last place or next to last. My son's bucket list was play in SEC (check), play in Hoover at least once (check), play in a regional (check) didn't care if they hosted or not so that was icing, the rest was a dream and now he gets to play in super and possibly go to Omaha. I tried to take him to Omaha when we lived in Missouri and he said no dad I want my first trip to Omaha to be on a bus and my first time stepping into that stadium to be in uniform. GBO!
THANK YOU SIR!! AND YOUR SON!!

vol66

Grand Noobah!
Please tell yer boy, I appreciate him and all of them. They have brought so much joy to my home and my heart.

I hope he gets that bus ride, if they go, I go...

Let’s do this!!!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

SmokinBob

(♀) Team chargervol
🧡

taylorvol

Your son is awesome. Love his charisma and swag and how he keeps everyone loose in the dugout! You can tell that’s he’s having a blast out there.

Good stuff OP!

I have watched more UT baseball this year than I have in a really long time. We may not be the most talented team in the tournament, but we sure are playing the hardest. We are playing for each other, and just having fun! These boys are having the time of their life right now. I have enjoyed just being a fan and watching!

GBO!!!!

Awesome post preacherman! I don’t know if you pass along things you see or hear on this site to your son, but if you do, tell him first, Vol nation is proud of him and all of the fellas! Tell him to have fun, play loose, play hard, give everything he has when called upon and leave everything on the field but also to soak it all in and enjoy the moment. Play first and foremost for himself, for his dreams and his hard work that has gotten him to this point. Second, play for his family who supported him, gave him opportunities and sacrificed to help him fulfill his dreams. Third, play for his teammates because these guys will probably be brothers for life and these are memories they will never forget. Play for his coaches who have poured their knowledge into him and believed in him. Play for the fans that have fallen in love with this team and bleed orange. A lot of people are rooting for these kids to win but a lot of people realize how special this team is, regardless if they get to Omaha or not and are proud of the renewed energy these guys have poured into and brought out of this athletic department. And finally(and most important)play for and give all the glory to the man upstairs, who has blessed him with everything I have listed! I am so proud of this team and these kids and it has been an honor to watch them, cheer for them, win and lose with them and I can’t wait to see these guys take the field this weekend! So don’t thank us preacherman, thank your son, from all of us, for giving us something to be proud of! Tell him to take it to LSU, don’t back down and let him know if things get tough on the field this weekend, it’s ok because Vol nation has their back and is right there with them!!
GO BIG ORANGE!!

VN Store

Sponsors