Thank the Good Lord we don't play Memphis this year...

I think you make a good point. I expect our fortunes to change but we have to change it. Good games against Vanderbilt and Kentucky are locally interesting but not likely to generate much of a buzz in the bigger picture. Kinda like when Boise State beat Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl several years ago...it was funny but not really high level football.
The Tiggers have never played high level football and never will. Just like Boise no one actually cares about G5 midmajors and never will

Reactions: igotworms
The last 2 UT games have been blowouts. Of sec teams. On Saturdays.

UT plays in primetime this week as well. On a Saturday night. In front of 100k+. At a sold out Neyland

You had me there for a minute with the primetime comment...didn't know it was a network game that had to be streamed.

Yeah UCF beat them boys like a bunch of yarddogs...Not a surprise since Memphis sucks...As I have said on several occasions and it holds true today as it did yesterday....But hey we are suppost to be scared of them LMAO

Hahahahahah still haven’t won a NC in ANY sport

There has been a school in Memphis located along Central Avenue that has won a NCAA national title. Christian Brothers University won a D2 National Title for Women's Soccer. Memphis isn't even the most accomplished athletic school on its street.

This seemed like a good spot to place this because it sticks to the theme of Tiger High being embarrassing

The really funny thing about that post is that their program is so much better than that. By making a big deal of it, they reveal that they themselves don't really think of themselves as a premier program. No premier program would do this; UT has a banner hanging up listing all of our NIT appearances but I don't think even we would put up an NIT championship banner.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back