Thank the Good Lord we don't play Memphis this year...

Daaang!

I thought y'all had let it go! Y'all must have set reminders and put this on your toolbar in case Memphis had a bad day the same day the vols won one.

I thought y'all had let it go! Y'all must have set reminders and put this on your toolbar in case Memphis had a bad day the same day the vols won one.

I think it's more the case when a fan for another team comes here and feels the need to show their rectum and talks a big game about another team only to have said team crap the bed, the fans of the team's message board tends to enjoy rubbing your nose in it.

Lucky in your opinion.

Memphis wouldn't run from it though, down year or not...like UT continues to do.

We’re more interested in playing programs that are Power 5 opponents or have a future being a Power 5 program. Unfortunately, Memphis State does not fall into that category. No need to go sit at the kids table at Thanksgiving just for S and G’s.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
We’re more interested in playing programs that are Power 5 opponents or have a future being a Power 5 program. Unfortunately, Memphis State does not fall into that category. No need to go sit at the kids table at Thanksgiving just for S and G’s.

Like Georgia State?

I think it's more the case when a fan for another team comes here and feels the need to show their rectum and talks a big game about another team only to have said team crap the bed, the fans of the team's message board tends to enjoy rubbing your nose in it.
And correcting errors in their misguided thought processes....

Reactions: Rickyvol77
EFFICIENCY: [noun] - finding a single chart that can explain both how bad Memphis sucks, and how bad Mike Leach sucks.

View attachment 402062
You know something else that’s funny. Riley Ferguson, who is one of there best QB’s in school history, couldn’t even see the field here. I love Memphis fans and their small man syndrome. It’s so contagious even some of our fans have it for them.

Daaang!

Nope. Stupidity on the level of “I am glad we don’t play Memphis this year” needs to be ridiculed at every possible turn. Memphis sucks. We would beat them by 30+.

You know something else that’s funny. Riley Ferguson, who is one of there best QB’s in school history, couldn’t even see the field here. I love Memphis fans and their small man syndrome. It’s so contagious even some of our fans have it for them.

Looking at the schedule Memphis plays will tell you why Ferguson wouldn’t see the field here. Their schedule is against much, much weaker teams. Kind of like Peterman. He went to Pitt where he could play a bunch of easy games and had a decent career.

VN Store

Back