Tennessee vs. UVA Game Thread

OK, TVA. If that's how you want to play it, I'll propose a little wager. $1,000 says UT plays in at least 3 of the next 4 Sweet Sixteens. You want some of that?

I hope we don't hear the talking heads blathering about how Reynolds getting hurt was the reason we won.

There's always somebody with the "What ifs"!!! I can't stand listening to them.

Just remember, if grassshoppers carried machineguns, frog wouldn't mess with 'em either!!! So don't hand me an if!

Man this is a great day!!!:tease2:

OK, TVA. If that's how you want to play it, I'll propose a little wager. $1,000 says UT plays in at least 3 of the next 4 Sweet Sixteens. You want some of that?
Can I add another team to that list? I forgot out about the 2000 Tennessee Sweet Sixteen team. How did that turn out?

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. We made the Sweet Sixteen.

Man, just by looking at some of the stats, I would've never believed UT had won...

4 more turnovers than assists (Ramar had 5 TOs to 1 A)
Lofton only shot 4-16 from the field
Chism missed a huge chunk of the second half with foul trouble
UT as a team only shot 40.7%

Just imagine if they play a great game. :rock2:

Man, just by looking at some of the stats, I would've never believed UT had won...

4 more turnovers than assists (Ramar had 5 TOs to 1 A)
Lofton only shot 4-16 from the field
Chism missed a huge chunk of the second half with foul trouble
UT as a team only shot 40.7%

Just imagine if they play a great game. :rock2:

See LBSU for a great game played. It showed what UT is capable of when hitting on all cylinders

Well, yeah, but I was meaning against a tougher opponent. The LBSU game, in hindsight, looked like a no-contact scrimmage. A beautiful one, at that.

VN Store

Back