Tennessee vs. UVA Game Thread

Mrs.BigOrangeNation

Go orange or go home
I want all my fellow vols fans to scream loud at the TV for me today since I'm going to be stuck at work during the game. I'll come back home during my lunch break to get the final results and hopefully it will make me happy. GO VOLS!!!

just reading some quotes from virginia and well, they dont respect us what so ever. they think they can shut us down with their defense. uhhh how good of a defensive team are they cause well i dont think anyone can hold us under 75 when we dont hurt ourselves.

Man...I've got that feeling in my stomach that is reminiscent of saturday mornings before bit UT football games...that same growing pit that has me growing crazy to see these boys come out and light it up. Go Vols...I hope that it is a good show!

I just hope we don't have one of those games where we shoot like 30% from the field, even with lots of open looks.

I just hope we don't have one of those games where we shoot like 30% from the field, even with lots of open looks.
I'd have to say that I share this concern. We all know what the Vols can do when they're on, but unfortunately, we all know what they can do when they're off too.

They seemed to be pretty comfortable in Columbus in the first game though.

Go Vols!

yeah same here hv, if chism or crews show up today, its going to be a long day for virginia. i think chism's outside game is what we need to watch, if he can hit a three or two and keep the defense honest, then he and crews will take over the inside.

yeah same here hv, if chism or crews show up today, its going to be a long day for virginia. i think chism's outside game is what we need to watch, if he can hit a three or two and keep the defense honest, then he and crews will take over the inside.
Put the rabbit on standby Chuck..

the rabbit is here, in my hat, drinking jager. he is good to go

man oh man, we need to get this crap rolling. im ready for some basketball.

just about time to get this show on the road, too much green beer last night is going to make things interesting over here though. I'm ready to beat some wahoos though

so i might be the only person who hasnt seen uva play, but i remember seeing that they struggled alot near the end of the year, kinda like we did last year. after seeing how good winthrop is, us beating them last year was pretty crazy. We are going to win today, no doubt about it

granted those same "experts" are the ones we all clearly know have no idea what it is they are talking about. i still think if we are effective with our press and Chism and Childress can hit on some of their outside shots and Crews is big down low, then we have this game in the bag

Yeah, I lost all faith in ESPN after they said that we were feeding off of Lofton's senior leadership.

VN Store

Back