Tennessee vs. Georgetown - 1:00 PM ESPN - Game thread

Jesus, the guys on ESPN2 have referred to Cameron Tatum as Cameron Taylor, and one of them said "they still have Chris Lofton"

I really hope we face Maryland, know a Maryland guy who tells me TN sucks everytime I see him. I wish I could have watched the game, I admit I was out shopping.

Sorry I wan't here to enjoy the game with you guys, wasn't with my computer but I can damn well tell you I was going crazy watching this AWESOME game...big ups to Cam Tatum and Tyler Smith for carrying the VOLS in the second half!!! UNTIL SUNDAY!!! GO VOLS!!!!

Great win! I'm anxious to see how/if this team improves over the season.

Impressed with Maze's play.

Sorry if its already been discussed but who was the joker on press row handing out a high five after a made 3? Shouldn't that automatically get you ejected from EVER being on press row again? I mean its ok to call a homer game but good lord.

Very excited to see the Vols win today! With my combo stomach virus/flu it took everything I had just to stay conscious during the game. Glad I did!

That was Bertelkamp, and it's not the first time he has done it.

Sorry if its already been discussed but who was the joker on press row handing out a high five after a made 3? Shouldn't that automatically get you ejected from EVER being on press row again? I mean its ok to call a homer game but good lord.
I couldn't tell who it was, but the broadcasters said it was one of UT's radio guys. I know Bert has dished out high-fives in the middle of games before, must have been him.

Great win today, now just one more W on Sunday night to seal the deal. The potential for this time is wayyyyyy up there.

FT's are still troublesome, but we won today w/o a lot from Chism, nothing from Tyler in the first half, and Tatum stepped up large.

Hopson didn't seem to do much today, but Woolridge and Negedu look to be improving each and every game.

There's an Amber Alert for Ryan Childress.

I don't want to look ahead, but as a UT fan, it's what I'm paid to do.

Imagine if Chism, Tyler, and Hopson all return next year?

I think today's game is a prime example of why all of the people saying that Hopson is one and done are dead wrong. He is extremely talented, but he has to play some defense, and he has to take his game up a notch against quality opponents.

I agree emain, and I also just don't see Chism going to the NBA yet. He could definitely benefit from another year in school, as I think Tyler Smith could, too.

I think Tyler is gone for sure though. You never know, Joann Noah, Brewer, & Horford all returned when they could have went to the NBA.

I agree emain, and I also just don't see Chism going to the NBA yet. He could definitely benefit from another year in school, as I think Tyler Smith could, too.

I think Tyler is gone for sure though. You never know, Joann Noah, Brewer, & Horford all returned when they could have went to the NBA.

Tyler is gone. He has a kid to take care of now. I don't blame him.

Chism shouldn't go - but he is definitely considering it. He tested the waters and put his name in the draft just to get some opinions last year. You can only do that once and return to college.... so that means he was planning to come out this year more than likely if he has a good enough season. Its up to Bruce to convince him otherwise.

VN Store

Back