Tennessee vs. Georgetown - 1:00 PM ESPN - Game thread

Ericvol2096

Quiz'N'Vol
Alright we are just a few hours away.
What are the key matchups and what can we expect from the basketvols today against a tough Big East opponent?

GO VOLS!!:rock::dance2:

will there be any places ONLINE to view the game? i have to work today and I have to see the game!!

They looked pretty weak handling the ball under pressure, if Pearl can dial up the heat I believe we get a lot of easy baskets.

Alright we are just a few hours away.
What are the key matchups and what can we expect from the basketvols today against a tough Big East opponent?

GO VOLS!!:rock::dance2:

Chism will have his hands full with the freshman that replaced Hibbert in the lineup. Greg Monroe. He's 6-11 and very athletic.

I'm interested to see how we play on offense. This is the first team we've faced that can MAKE us have to run some offense, assuming we don't rattle them and get out running on turnovers...

Should we expect a similar matchup that we had with Louisville last year, or is Georgetown not quite that athletic on the Wings?

Just saw this on CBS Sportsline:

"Game worth driving to see in person: Once I finally made it to the Milk House, I sat with some NBA people, and it seems the consensus is that Tennessee is the best (and perhaps the most talented) team here. "They've got nine or 10 really good players," one scout said. And because Georgetown has at least five or six, the Friday afternoon semifinal between the No. 12 Vols and No. 21 Hoyas should be a treat. "

My tv doesn't know the difference. It's been sitting on the same channel all morning long and won't change. 1>1:30. You gonna take a chance at possibly missing the first 10 minutes??? Hey, we have a football game tomorrow! This is the best Thanksgiving ever!!!

:question:
Just saw this on CBS Sportsline:

"Game worth driving to see in person: Once I finally made it to the Milk House, I sat with some NBA people, and it seems the consensus is that Tennessee is the best (and perhaps the most talented) team here. "They've got nine or 10 really good players," one scout said. And because Georgetown has at least five or six, the Friday afternoon semifinal between the No. 12 Vols and No. 21 Hoyas should be a treat. "

hmmmmmmmm.....verrrryyyyy interesting...

Picked to lose on CBS.

So one guys says we're the best and the next page says we lose. LOL

VN Store

Back