Tennessee Vols have settled on unknown candidate for offensive coordinator position

Until we get the offensive line fixed, a new OC - no matter who he is - will be severely constrained.

Exactly. Don’t expect us to come out looking like 2013 Oregon next season just because of a new OC.

Is that who the OC is going to be, a guy named Well Known?
c5064cffb9ebb3d552d0faf0bfdbf7ac.png

LMAO. The UT athletic department just kills me. "We are close to being close on a hire....'

Guess we have our best and brightest on this.
I don't this the UT Athletic department made that statement. He doesn't even quote his source, if any, for the info.

Since Enos and Chaney seem to be the focus of this post, let me pose a question. Which would be the better duo to bring in? Enos/Hurts or Chaney/Pittman??? I'm leaning towards the 2nd option. I would be happy with Enos/Hurts, but that would only be 1 year for Hurts. I think we would see remarkable improvement with Pittman. However, for that to happen, Pruitt would have to part ways with his longtime buddy Friend.

Enos/Hurts has been my #2 choice behind HF.

Doug Matthews said on 104.5 that Tennessee has their OC and the deal is 95% done. Anyone heard anything up in Ktown

Is there any word on a potential 95% solution? Could someone look into this?

::: ducks for incoming from Behr :::

VN Store

Back