Tennessee Vols have settled on unknown candidate for offensive coordinator position

Are they going to announce a hire or just who they've decided they want to hire? SIAP

I was going to start a thread to ask, but I desire a day without Behr judging me.

Well that won't happen.

I'm sorry you both feel that way, I never meant to hurt either of you. Please accept my public apology. I'll be more sensitive when engaging in conversation with you.

Thanks for letting me know how you feel. You're both good enough, smart enough and doggone it people like you.

Until we get the offensive line fixed, a new OC - no matter who he is - will be severely constrained.

I get so tired of hearing this (not from you OP, from all over the place). Part of the OC's job is to manage the *entire* offense, and the OL coach answers to him. It is exactly part of the OC's responsibility to get the OL fixed. That is one reason I consider Helton's time here a complete failure. He couldn't fix anything, and he couldn't scheme around anything that he couldn't fix.

I'm sorry you both feel that way, I never meant to hurt either of you. Please accept my public apology. I'll be more sensitive when engaging in conversation with you.

Thanks for letting me know how you feel. You're both good enough, smart enough and doggone it people like you.

I'd believe this if it came in the form of a thread, Stu.

Someone is living rent-free in heads ;)

I get so tired of hearing this (not from you OP, from all over the place). Part of the OC's job is to manage the *entire* offense, and the OL coach answers to him. It is exactly part of the OC's responsibility to get the OL fixed. That is one reason I consider Helton's time here a complete failure. He couldn't fix anything, and he couldn't scheme around anything that he couldn't fix.
One of the quickest ways to fix it is keep probably your two best lineman healthy...and finish the season with more than two starters able to go....Hopefully we'll address that in the 2019 signing class as well...

As long as it is who Pruitt wants I'm good. It's on him and he has to get it right. If he was forced to settle because of outside influences it will probably turn out bad.

VN Store

Back