Tennessee Transfer Prospects List

I certainly think the point guard position looks questionable more than any other position going into the season. Just have to trust that the coaching staff has a plan because we definitely need much better play from the position next season.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
UConn fans are literally the worst in the sport. I really cannot wait for the day that Geno steps down and they will see how ZERO recruits will be heading to Storrs. It may sooner rather than later too.
You mean kinda like us now 🤷‍♂️

Read those comments
I took a look at that thread, and I there weren't many people saying that Cardosa wasn't good enough for UConn; more that they are stacked at that position, and adding someone else could disrupt team chemistry and cause some of the other players to leave. There were some that questioned how hard she played, but it seemed that the general consensus was that she was a very talented player, with most people thought she was too good to pass up if she could help them win games.

I took a look at that thread, and I there weren't many people saying that Cardosa wasn't good enough for UConn; more that they are stacked at that position, and adding someone else could disrupt team chemistry and cause some of the other players to leave. There were some that questioned how hard she played, but it seemed that the general consensus was that she was a very talented player, with most people thought she was too good to pass up if she could help them win games.
I got the same impression.
Unfortunately, that team from up north inhabits an all too large presence, in the minds of an all too large portion, of our fan base.
If I wanted to read about them, I'd go to their forum.

Yes, that's the point. If I want to read about another team, I go to their forum. Unfortunately, when I'm here, it becomes unavoidable to read about that team up north.
They are mentioned in way too many posts on this board, imo.

don’t forget people mentioning SC too but i guess that’s almost to be expected since they r in our conference

I don’t think Cardoso and Boston can both thrive with South Carolina vying for the same position!

VN Store

Back