Tennessee Transfer Prospects List

Volfan2012

I certainly think the point guard position looks questionable more than any other position going into the season. Just have to trust that the coaching staff has a plan because we definitely need much better play from the position next season.

Amb3096

I took a look at that thread, and I there weren't many people saying that Cardosa wasn't good enough for UConn; more that they are stacked at that position, and adding someone else could disrupt team chemistry and cause some of the other players to leave. There were some that questioned how hard she played, but it seemed that the general consensus was that she was a very talented player, with most people thought she was too good to pass up if she could help them win games.

volnationnj

I took a look at that thread, and I there weren't many people saying that Cardosa wasn't good enough for UConn; more that they are stacked at that position, and adding someone else could disrupt team chemistry and cause some of the other players to leave. There were some that questioned how hard she played, but it seemed that the general consensus was that she was a very talented player, with most people thought she was too good to pass up if she could help them win games.
I got the same impression.
Unfortunately, that team from up north inhabits an all too large presence, in the minds of an all too large portion, of our fan base.
If I wanted to read about them, I'd go to their forum.

VA_VOLFAN

Yes, that's the point. If I want to read about another team, I go to their forum. Unfortunately, when I'm here, it becomes unavoidable to read about that team up north.
They are mentioned in way too many posts on this board, imo.
don’t forget people mentioning SC too but i guess that’s almost to be expected since they r in our conference

VN Store

Sponsors