Tennessee Transfer Prospects List

The NCAA's new transfer rules will require players in fall and winter sports to notify their current schools they intend to leave by May 1; spring sport athletes must do so by July 1, starting in 2022. ... Brown worries college programs will increasingly use scholarships on transfers rather than high school players.

Is today the last day to enter the transfer portal?

Good to read on Wynn. Even if she’s a 2/3, we need quickness in addition to shooting. I have my doubts about Miles against good competition.

Miles is about the same size as Shannon Bobbitt, and she handled good competition like a two-time champ! Seriously, I am not concerned about her size because I have watched many opponents her size over the years put the hurt on Tennessee. :oops:

Miles is about the same size as Shannon Bobbitt, and she handled good competition like a two-time champ! Seriously, I am not concerned about her size because I have watched many opponents her size over the years put the hurt on Tennessee. :oops:
She handles like Bobbitt still to be like Bobbitt has to shoot it like she could if she can do that we got a terrific player.

It seems like LSU always has a small guards that drives us crazy with steals and then driving and penetrating on offense. I would like to have one of those kind of guards.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
It seems like LSU always has a small guards that drives us crazy with steals and then driving and penetrating on offense. I would like to have one of those kind of guards.

OMG. LSU's Tameka Johnson. She was one of the biggest "Lady Vol killers" of all time, and she stood 5'3" tall. I'll never forget her. And Debbie FREAKING Black!!!! What was DB? Five feet tall?

Anyway, the obvious point is that height will be irrelevant to Miles' career success if she makes the very MOST of her natural gifts with the same fierce determination that some of her all-American predecessors did.

VN Store

Back