Tennessee Transfer Portal Targets

Jon Rothstein must be a mongoloid. He has Bama, Ark, and Kentucky ahead of us, smh. We’re at 16.

Bama’s “projected lineup”
- Quinerly, Sears, Griffen, Pringle, Bediako

Ark’s “projected lineup”
- Davis, Mark, Walsh, Brazile, Fall

UK’s “projected lineup”
- Dillingham, Wagner, Edwards, Livingston, Tshiebwe, I’d imagine they will be in the same spot if the get Dickinson

I’m sorry, but im not taking any of those starting 5 over ZZ, Santi, Knecht, Ledlum, Aidoo

Then again, he had JJJ, and Uros as our starters over Aidoo and Knecht, so meh
On paper Arkansas and Kentucky have better rosters. Bama probably not or a wash. I know theyre still looking to add more pieces.

On paper Arkansas and Kentucky have better rosters. Bama probably not or a wash. I know theyre still looking to add more pieces.
Yep, I got no problem with those two. I don't care if he has us out of the top 25. We will have every opportunity over the course of the season to do what matters. I always prefer less hype/expectations from national media. History says we do better when we get that kind of start.

Anyone heard how the roster is going to get to 13 scholarships? Gainey walk on? Someone transfer?

I’m assuming that’s the next news to be looking for.

Anyone heard how the roster is going to get to 13 scholarships? Gainey walk on? Someone transfer?

I’m assuming that’s the next news to be looking for.
Grant Ramey already confirmed Gainey is on scholarship, so someone else will have to leave

Sure is. And beautiful too.
I loved the town. I lived not far away and went there for events and such, spent a few nights on campus. It’s been years but one of my favorite places in Kentucky, which I guess isn’t saying much. My favorite place in KY is the spot where the “welcome to Tennessee” sign is

Bama just got another transfer from Cal State, played meh against better teams. They have one spot left.

I forgot about LSU, they will be solid

You take that as 100% something that can't change? I do not. It is certainly possible that he will be on scholarship. But I do not think a media member's statement on that matter is 100%.
I have never heard of a situation where a kid was given a scholarship and then told “uh, sorry but we actually need you to walk on”

Reactions: Volfan1000
I have never heard of a situation where a kid was given a scholarship and then told “uh, sorry but we actually need you to walk on”
Nobody has been "given" a scholarship at this point. Media is not familiar with the depth of the conversations with these recruits. He was almost certainly told that he would be on scholarship if there is any way possible to make it work. But then entirely possible they discussed other possible options if needed. From what I can tell he was not officially "recruited" and that could help leave the door open. It will all be conjecture, including from media, until it is finalized.

Is Gainey currently enrolled at Tennessee? He's been given nothing to this point. Those conversations are likely fluid and we (fans) aren't likely to ever know the full context of them.

Ramey could have been speculating. And he's shown he's not always right.

VN Store

Back