Tennessee Transfer Portal Targets

Damn - thought he was a lock for the draft. My favorite transfer this cycle. He can do it all offensively.

edit: seems like he's still set on staying in the draft.
Yeah. A lot of the best portal additions are just using it as a backup plan. Makes it a little confusing

True. Kellie Harper doesn't even recruit high school any longer in the women's game.
Really hope our portal haul is incredibly successful so Barnes will embrace it and take full advantage going forward. If that trio turns out like Key, Barnes may swear it off completely.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Really hope our portal haul is incredibly successful so Barnes will embrace it and take full advantage going forward. If that trio turns out like Key, Barnes may swear it off completely.
I'm really high on Knecht but what happens if he turns out to be another Justin Powell. I'll be completely depressed, I have high hopes for him

I'm really high on Knecht but what happens if he turns out to be another Justin Powell. I'll be completely depressed, I have high hopes for him
I just don’t see it happening. Powell didn’t show much at Auburn and in hindsight, maybe shouldn’t have been a take. Either way, you gotta keep taking swings if you’re going to get a big hit, can’t let a couple whiffs from the portal ruin the whole thing for you.

We had no choice but you have to think we are going to be slim at pg if Z takes a while getting back
Grant Ramey has pretty much said Freddie would/will be our starting point guard. Between Him, Gainey, and maybe even Knecht, we should have plenty of guys capable of running the point. Is it ideal? No. Could it work? Definitely.

Reactions: Abvolsfan92
BJ Edwards is officially in the portal. There you go.
To those who were adamant the BJ was going to hit the portal ... I acknowledge your prognostication ability was well tuned. I frankly admit, I was expecting a different outcome.
But I am disappointed we will be without his services. Wish him well .... wherever he decides he wants to play.

Reactions: Col_Cathcart
I just don’t see it happening. Powell didn’t show much at Auburn and in hindsight, maybe shouldn’t have been a take. Either way, you gotta keep taking swings if you’re going to get a big hit, can’t let a couple whiffs from the portal ruin the whole thing for you.
Powell was much better this year at WSU. He's a solid roleplayer at the power 5 level.

VN Store

Back