Tennessee Tight End Jacob Warren

I still think he was about half yard short. Am I the only one who thinks it’s pretty awesome to have an in depth look at the game each week instead of just highlights with music? Kind of like an SEC inside for each week. Would be better once we start winning more games, but gives a neat inside experience to the fans.

From the angle in front of him, his knee didn't touch as soon as I thought. It's almost the same time his upper body hits. The difference in where the ball was when he was down and where it was when he came to a stop, is maybe a couple of inches. His waist was welll past the line to gain, and the ball was a little above that. Based on where they marked the line with the chains when measuring, he clearly made it.

NFL-College-Football-Rules-First-Down-GettyImages.jpg

Based on that video he absolutely made it. I've been on the fence until now. But it's clear he made it from that.
The refs missed a face mask and a horse collar in that drive, on Ole Miss, as well.
there is def something amiss with that umping staff. They were reprimanded for bad calls already in 2021. Had no business in a big game.

The scoop and score was egregious.

VN Store

Back