Tennessee Tight End Jacob Warren

actually DID make the 1st Down Marker. The BEST view of this comes from the 19:17 mark of Ole Miss video just released from their sideline advantage.

HERE'S where the Ball was as Warren landed

View attachment 404825

HERE is the COMPLETE VIDEO...go to 19:11 seconds to begin the replays.

The Season: Ole Miss Football - Tennessee (2021) - YouTube

I am your huckleberry - I agree and will start a new thread trying my best to show that you are in fact spot on. There is certainly some room for argument and slight different interpretations but your main premise i believe is correct.

Good find on that angle, as every angle shown was at a slant looking upfield. This is from the side and shows he actually did indeed make it. That along with the fumble touchdown call AND the awful spot against PITT is making this a very angering season. I’m beyond pissed off at this point. Perhaps we should write a letter to our congress people.

We are 2 ****** spots away from being 6-1 in a season we lost 1/4 of our players and weren’t supposed to be any good.

We need help in a few spots and depth everywhere but this is the best I’ve felt about our head coach in a long time.

Reactions: kptvol1
Thanks to TAF for his efforts at being a truth teller. As in many cases the truth may still be a little blurry when all is said and done but let me try to provide a little more info and people can make their own decisions.

First 3 attempts at capturing the screen shots of TAF's video. At 19:11 below:

GetAttachmentThumbnail
aA

At 19:11 1/2 below - would argue that he is still airborn.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

At 19:20

GetAttachmentThumbnail

I know what you are thinking, how was Warren carrying the ball ? Just as I said originally, just like football players from 6 up are taught to carry it - tucked it your primary wing - my take is Warren is a lefty, and
he has it tucked where he should so the laces are the farthest South point of the ball and are toward the upper end of his numbers - certainly reaches near the top of his numbers which should correspond with the
top of his numbers on the back of his jersey. I know what you are saying = I think we need another angle --- coming up.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Oops - that's embarrassing. Let's try this.

GetAttachmentThumbnail
58 second mark.

GetAttachmentThumbnail
1:01

Looks like it takes too much band width - and will not open sorry -

Reactions: TAF
I am your huckleberry - I agree and will start a new thread trying my best to show that you are in fact spot on. There is certainly some room for argument and slight different interpretations but your main premise i believe is correct.
Sorry - I had 6 or 7 more screen captures but they were apparently to robust to post.

Well, back in ole 1959 there was a little dust up over who won. As Southern as it comes, Lee Petty and Johnny Beauchamp beat on doors down to the checkers at the first ever Daytona 500. Beauchamp was named the winner and went on to victory lane. Three days later, Big Bill France got a photo showing Petty had in fact won that race. NASCAR declared Lee Petty the winner and that was that. That type of organizational accountability doesn't exist anymore.

The game is over, the score is posted, the result is official. Rather than hashing and rehashing a gripe, focus on evidence of game-long incompetent officiating. Back it up with tabulated and video evidence. Share it with Vols fans, with instructions to do multiple duplications. Use it to flood the SEC administration with form letters on a biweekly basis to force them to listen if nothing else. Just VN whining won't get anything done, least of all a change in the game outcome. Unless, we're going to actively and effectively contest rotten refereeing, can we stop yakking about this over and over? Basically, put up or shut up? We have the numbers as fans, and I think passion to bullhorn yell in Gregory A. Sankey & Co. ears, long and hard.

Surely, among us, someone has the database skill, enough connections, access to information sources, etc to get this off the ground.

Last edited:
I instantly feared it was short when I saw it live. It was pretty close, I've seen much, much worse calls. Anyway, we ended the game inside the 10, we had our shot.

My thoughts after watching the video is that he should stayed in place on the ground and wait for the official to spot the ball.

This play was completely trash. It was totally meant to be a gadget play. Sell the fake hand off hard…look where the motion man ends up at. He’s by himself for a huge chunk play. The blitz comes from that same side so Corral gets blown up. He stands like a statue. Gets wrapped up then stripped in my be full motion of a full second. NOT ONE SINGLE OFFICIAL IS WAVING THEIR ARMS TO BLOW ANYTHING DEAD. 21 players are all going not even slowing up play. Not one damn person ever heard a whistle because it never happened.

Kiffin and Corral cry whistle because it didn’t work. The same guy yelling at players on video to go down on the field…hell he tells a player 3 yds from his sideline walking with nothing wrong to flip flop on the ground to pause the game against Arkansas. The guy cheats for 20 time outs a game. Punk cries wolf because it didn’t work.

There wasn’t an official that could say they blew a whistle so they call forward progress stopped. It was a busted game changing play. 100% they take the sack and don’t cry whistle if he doesn’t fumble the ball for a TD for us. There are QB strip sacks that take longer than that play did that count.

This is the garbage scam play. This was the ultimate difference in the game. We are leading in the 4th with this play counting like it should have.

Why would refs be running to the end zone on a dead play?

VN Store

Back