Tennessee Softball

I love these LVs but even though we have won them all so far and may win these 3 left here but I do not think we are the number 6 team in all the land yet! May be at some point but our hitting, defense and pitching will have to show a marked improvement!! JMHO as always!

I love these LVs but even though we have won them all so far and may win these 3 left here but I do not think we are the number 6 team in all the land yet! May be at some point but our hitting, defense and pitching will have to show a marked improvement!! JMHO as always!
I'd look for a record about the same as last year which is great but we always hope for better.

Looks like our first loss but I never thought we were gonna win them all. I suspect Matty is up for around 20 homers this season about like last year. She pitches well overall but the homerun ball is her kryptonite.

Reactions: OrangenSC
My DH would be Phillips I know Bearden is a lefty but she could never get off the bench for me. Now if she hits a three run homer today guess that will show me up but that would be great with me.

They said yesterday that Phillips was dealing with concussion. Don’t know how it happened and the other freshman Osborne was still a week away from being back.

If we can't come back will give JM wins over Oregon and Tennessee. They got blasted by California but used a different pitcher.

They said yesterday that Phillips was dealing with concussion. Don’t know how it happened and the other freshman Osborne was still a week away from being back.
Did not know about Philips but Osborn was susposed to be our shortstop. I am ready and get the AA Leach back to her position!

We have a dead zone in our batting order. We get very little from 5-9,. Add zero production from Holcomb at 2. Can't expect three batters to carry us against good teams.

And... Holcomb proves me wrong. Good for her!

Yep that is two killers today already by her. She should have caught that HR ball as well. She needs to take a seat if she cant hit or catch. Ralph screwing a lineup again, just wait it will get worse.

You can't be serious? 1. She deserves to be in the lineup. 2. It's ridiculously early in the season to be making such ridiculously negative judgments. 3. Even if she doesn't belong in the lineup, this is the time of year to find out.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back