Tennessee Softball

That is a huge hit were in this again she had given up 1 run in 12 innings so that was some fabulous hit.

Going back and fourth right now Tennessee baseball also on. They won last night 6 to 0 leading in ninth 2 to 0 today over Appalachian State.

Reactions: Easttnken
Was totally concern about our pitchers giving up home runs this season. I didn't think they would give them up to JM who had one homer coming into this game.

Holcomb still hasn't adapted to last year's new slapper rule. She absolutely kills us in the 2 spot.
Yep that is two killers today already by her. She should have caught that HR ball as well. She needs to take a seat if she cant hit or catch. Ralph screwing a lineup again, just wait it will get worse.

I thought Ralph had settled on Ayala in the two spot and back to Holcomb today. She is not a two hitter uses her speed for hits the nine spot was right for her.

Reactions: LA Vol and TJVol95
Up to the hitters to get some runs. Need Matty to hold them and hopefully our girls can get the bats going.

My first four every game would be Leach, Ayala, Seggern, and Shipman. I don't see how we can do better than that for the first four. Then Morgan, and whatever except slapper Holcomb number nine. What in the heck happened to Phillips she seemed to have some power in her bat.

Bearden must wear the ball out in practice because Ralph has let her strike out more times in her career than most any other player. She just cant hit!

Reactions: Nickid1975

VN Store

Back