Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Would really really like to win game 1, Oregon State not intimidated at all and will battle. They’ll throw Mazon game 1 and we have the luxury of Erin or Ashley. Hate for it to come down to game 2 because anything can happen and the pressure switches to us being the National seed. Need to be ready and knock’em on out of here. I think they’ll throw Mazon twice if it comes down to it.

Anyone who knows the answer to this question please respond: If Bama does not win it's regional and the Lady Vols win their regional tomorrow ,who hosts the Super regional .....the Lady Vols .....since the higher seed (Bama ) was eliminated.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
NCAA Softball
@NCAASoftball

STANFORD STALLS THE TIDE!!!
1f332.png
@StanfordSball becomes the first team of the 2022 tournament to upset a national seed, upsetting (6) Alabama, 6-0, to snap the Crimson Tide's NCAA record 44 game Regionals winning streak!#RoadToWCWS x
1f3a5.png
@pac12

Go Trees!!! It's been a good day. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really tough write up on this game from SBNation. (Sorry, can't attach link)

ACC has surpassed the SEC in conference softball

Pre-mature.

Right now SEC has Arkansas, Florida, Tennessee and Kentucky in drivers seat to make it to Supers. ACC has FSU, Clemson, Duke looking good. UK-VT regional probably determines who gets more through but surpassed is too strong a statement. Have they caught up? Yeah it looks like the top has but surpassed? Nah

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
ACC has surpassed the SEC in conference softball
SEC had 12 teams earn spots in the NCAA Tournament. ACC had 6. SEC with 5 top 16 seeds. ACC had 4. But ACC is the better conference? That appears to be a big no. ACC is good at the top and trash from the middle down to the bottom. But at least you gave me something to laugh about this morning. Thanks.

They only review the play on the field using various camera angles. The only sound, if any, is captured on the field. So they do (supposedly) do not listen to any commentary throughout a game.

So on Football & Baseball, they say they're going to Birmingham to the review teams. So I thought maybe they did that in Softball, also I saw in one softball game a girl on the phone, and then she relayed some response to the official and he walked on-field and gave the thumb up over shoulder out symbol. Watched parts of lots of games so can't remember which one it was (seems like it was VT vs UK). That's why I asked the? if they had the announcer's volume up while they were conferring about the call. Also, I thought the official on the field looking at a small screen was talking with the Birmingham people about his perspective. I can Imagine a team seating together with multiple TV screens in an office-type area drinking sodas and eating popcorn and saying I can't believe I'm getting paid for this.:D

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
So on Football & Baseball, they say they're going to Birmingham to the review teams. So I thought maybe they did that in Softball, also I saw in one softball game a girl on the phone, and then she relayed some response to the official and he walked on-field and gave the thumb up over shoulder out symbol. Watched parts of lots of games so can't remember which one it was (seems like it was VT vs UK). That's why I asked the? if they had the announcer's volume up while they were conferring about the call. Also, I thought the official on the field looking at a small screen was talking with the Birmingham people about his perspective. I can Imagine a team seating together with multiple TV screens in an office-type area drinking sodas and eating popcorn and saying I can't believe I'm getting paid for this.:D

Form what I recall, the only audio for the “review team” (located in Pittsburgh yesterday) is the sound from the field. I assume they could include the PA announcer.

I can’t imagine them watching a game(s) without sound but some of these employees are sports’ fans.
I have a client who works for ABC/ ESPN, Fox Sports etc. He is part of the production team but said he doesn’t even pay attention to the game itself but focuses on his assignment for the game.

Reactions: sechamp2012
Can’t go today daughter is graduating from Haslam. With impending rain do we go for it in game one. I say so. Didn’t get to watch did Mason pitch the second game for them?

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Can’t go today daughter is graduating from Haslam. With impending rain do we go for it in game one. I say so. Didn’t get to watch did Mason pitch the second game for them?
Mazon pitched last two innings and hit a bomb over the tv tower in center in the first inning.

Reactions: kregman
Heard KP hurt her ACL in practice but not severity. If it’s a grade 1 or mild 2 it can be rehabbed with no surgery and she’s back for fall. If it’s a severe 2 or grade 3 then that’s surgery and fall is out and possibly spring especially with speed as her biggest asset. But she’s in a wrap not a brace and saw her walking on left foot with help of crutches. I hope that’s good news. Can anyone update her situation?

Anyone who knows the answer to this question please respond: If Bama does not win it's regional and the Lady Vols win their regional tomorrow ,who hosts the Super regional .....the Lady Vols .....since the higher seed (Bama ) was eliminated.
Alabama was not Eliminated but will have to win 2 against Stanford.....to continue.

VN Store

Back