Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Just curious for those that know. Do the instant play reviewers have the volume up listening to announcers while reviewing? Seems to me that if so that could change the perspective. I mean they could say well looks like they TV guys think she’s out. So general fans are going to be irate if we rule different.Just popped in my head.from earlier pitcher to first play where pulled foot.

They only review the play on the field using various camera angles. The only sound, if any, is captured on the field. So they do (supposedly) not listen to any commentary throughout a game.

Last edited:
EE start tomorrow? Ashley in relief?

I'm betting we play Oreg. St again and probably the pitcher they used today, who is very good as several have observed. Agree, IMO you go with EE 1st game and try to save Ashley for a 2nd game if needed. Maybe this Org. St pitcher will be too worn out to pitch a 2nd game tomorrow it goes that far. Need better hitting for sure.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
I still want white to get at least an inning or a couple batters of post season experience. Just to get her feet wet. We’re gonna need her in supers. I don’t think she got postseason experience at texas so anything tomorrow will be good for her and she’s definitely earned it too

Reactions: Hoosier
Observation and can someone clarify. Olivia, Caliyah, and obviously Kaitlin in Tshirts and shorts last two days. I guess that means they are unavailable and not on active roster? Whereas Gracie has been in full uniform and participating pregame and between innings. Does that mean she’s available but if we don’t use her she can get a medical year?

VN Store

Back