Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Observation and can someone clarify. Olivia, Caliyah, and obviously Kaitlin in Tshirts and shorts last two days. I guess that means they are unavailable and not on active roster? Whereas Gracie has been in full uniform and participating pregame and between innings. Does that mean she’s available but if we don’t use her she can get a medical year?
First 3 are done I’d say for the year, Keene would be emergency but I don’t see that scenario happening.

We have to going forward look at how we practice, strength and conditioning, etc. we have more injuries non game than anyone in a non contact sport.

Injuries in practice this year:
Underwood hit by a foul ball on a shoulder that was injured from high school.
West strained an ab muscle swinging.
Keane turned an ankle running out a ground ball.
Webber turned an ankle on a hole in a bad outfield in Columbia.
Parsons knee on a collision.

You could maybe blame West straining an ab on S&C, but the others are just bad luck.

Injuries in practice this year:
Underwood hit by a foul ball on a shoulder that was injured from high school.
West strained an ab muscle swinging.
Keane turned an ankle running out a ground ball.
Webber turned an ankle on a hole in a bad outfield in Columbia.
Parsons knee on a collision.

You could maybe blame West straining an ab on S&C, but the others are just bad luck.
I will give we seem to have a lot of bad luck but every year seems to be a trend.

NCAA Softball

@NCAASoftball

STANFORD STALLS THE TIDE!!!
1f332.png
@StanfordSball becomes the first team of the 2022 tournament to upset a national seed, upsetting (6) Alabama, 6-0, to snap the Crimson Tide's NCAA record 44 game Regionals winning streak!#RoadToWCWS x
1f3a5.png
@pac12

Go Trees!!! It's been a good day. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back