Tennessee Lady Vol News

That is a Hookah (tobacco) and glasses of water. They are taking shots of liquor though.
Kids smoke tobacco out of a hookah these days? Not exactly the purpose of a hookah or bong in my day but oh well . . .

I always enjoyed watching Bash play. She looks great, really good to see her. She's from Clarksville, wonder if she could help us with some of those super duper youngsters from up there.

Kids smoke tobacco out of a hookah these days? Not exactly the purpose of a hookah or bong in my day but oh well . . .

I always enjoyed watching Bash play. She looks great, really good to see her. She's from Clarksville, wonder if she could help us with some of those super duper youngsters from up there.

Uhhh that’s always what I’ve smoked out of a hookah? Lol

Tennessee received 19 votes to be a top 25 team this week, the most since we’ve been on this trend. Another week of 2 wins should be enough to get us to at least number 25 before we play “barfconn.”
What’s the deal with Middle Tennessee getting more votes than us in the AP poll? It’s been that way a few weeks. I looked they haven’t played anybody anywhere near ranked.

What’s the deal with Middle Tennessee getting more votes than us in the AP poll? It’s been that way a few weeks. I looked they haven’t played anybody anywhere near ranked.

Doesn't look like they will be playing anybody either so that win over Louisville might propel them to a top 10 ranking. Lesson learned: SOS does not matter. And, it appears the sports voters have learned nothing from the UGA vs TCU game!

Doesn't look like they will be playing anybody either so that win over Louisville might propel them to a top 10 ranking. Lesson learned: SOS does not matter. And, it appears the sports voters have learned nothing from the UGA vs TCU game!
These polls don’t mean jack$hit when it comes to tourney seeding. Quit worrying about them! SOS certainly does matter when it comes to your seed line.

What’s the deal with Middle Tennessee getting more votes than us in the AP poll? It’s been that way a few weeks. I looked they haven’t played anybody anywhere near ranked.[/QUOTE
MTSU is for teal. Middle Tennessee has a veteran team and is very good this year. Much much better than the Belmont team that we beat last year. We are more talented but they may have a better team. Would not be surprised if they make Sweet 16 this year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

You know, that's not the worst bracket for a team that was off the sheet two weeks ago. Aside from a road game against Notre Dame. Oh, and then Caitlin Clark. And then Stanford in Seattle.

... okay, so, yeah, it needs some work, but it's progress. Now that they're back in the conversation and I'm looking at the brackets, it seems clear that the goal is a home pod in the non-South Carolina half of Greenville. So a 4 or a 3. Get to that and let the rest go as it will.

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but with UCONN quickly approaching, should we be concerned about their 3-point shooting? I think so. They all can shoot 3, with or without some of their star players, this has to be a concern. With some of the teams this year we have played, 3 point shooting has gotten us. I think we can beat UCONN, but we need to take away their game. I want to see Kellie bring a full court press. Wear down the opponent.

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but with UCONN quickly approaching, should we be concerned about their 3-point shooting? I think so. They all can shoot 3, with or without some of their star players, this has to be a concern. With some of the teams this year we have played, 3 point shooting has gotten us. I think we can beat UCONN, but we need to take away their game. I want to see Kellie bring a full court press. Wear down the opponent.
Their shooting and they are big in the post as well. They will be tough to handle.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back