Tennessee Lady Vol News

Momma knows best. I’m so glad her mom pressed the issue and they got to the bottom of it. She knew her baby girl had something going on.
I wonder if this is a condition that once treated she can go off the blood thinners or if she will have to be on them for the rest of her life. That will determine where her basketball career goes. I just hope she can lead a normal life whether that ever includes basketball.

I wonder if this is a condition that once treated she can go off the blood thinners or if she will have to be on them for the rest of her life. That will determine where her basketball career goes. I just hope she can lead a normal life whether that ever includes basketball.

Its will primarily depend on the ultimate cause of the clot. At Tamari’s size her vascular system has to work harder than the average person to move blood around.

If she’s got a genetic clotting disorder, DVT or some other chronic issue she’ll need to be on blood thinners for life more than likely.

If it was caused by birth control, virus or illness and everything fully resolves there would be no need for a blood thinner longterm.

Man that had to be so tough!!! I’m really surprised they didn’t think to test for that earlier, based on her symptoms. Nevertheless I’m glad mom pushed!

We all knew something was amiss, and I never would have thought it would be PEs. To think how nasty people were during that time. 🥲 Im so glad she’s okay now.

Post #113 on recruiting 2027 thread. Assuredly not right as she also just modeled the new blue unis but just struck me.
I could be wrong, but I'm going to say when you have a girl to match your boy at age 40, hubby also in 40s, steps were taken. Just sayin'. At some point we call a halt to the proceedings.

I think it's just a blousey zip up.

I don't know how it is some of these teams are still ranked ahead of us. Colorado we beat up on. Oregon has lost to two unranked opponents this week and hasn't played near as challenging of a schedule as us. Middle Tennessee and Baylor are pulling more votes and Arizona and its cupcake schedule should not be where they are at. Heck Arizona lost by 27 to Kansas and also lost to Colorado. Unbelievable.

I don't know how it is some of these teams are still ranked ahead of us. Colorado we beat up on. Oregon has lost to two unranked opponents this week and hasn't played near as challenging of a schedule as us. Middle Tennessee and Baylor are pulling more votes and Arizona and its cupcake schedule should not be where they are at. Heck Arizona lost by 27 to Kansas and also lost to Colorado. Unbelievable.

I honestly believe there's a decade-long cumulative "fool me once ..." effect happening, and I can understand it. Every time "we" were given the super respect of high placement in the polls, Tennessee has, for several years and various reasons, met that vote of confidence with a loud thud.

This is not cool with voters. They are now probably waiting to see if they beat Connecticut, LSU and South Carolina before they're going to go down THAT road again with Tennessee! lol

It is what it is. Hoping for at least one win out of those three. Two would be a dang miracle.

I honestly believe there's a decade-long cumulative "fool me once ..." effect happening, and I can understand it. Every time "we" were given the super respect of high placement in the polls, Tennessee has, for several years and various reasons, met that vote of confidence with a loud thud.

This is not cool with voters. They are now probably waiting to see if they beat Connecticut, LSU and South Carolina before they're going to go down THAT road again with Tennessee! lol

It is what it is. Hoping for at least one win out of those three. Two would be a dang miracle.
I agree.
imo, the uconn game is their best chance for a win in those 3 games. That game is at home and it's against, while still a very formidable opponent, a severely depleted uconn team. As of Saturday's game, they dressed only 7 of 12 players on the roster. Two of which would normally be their #11 and #12 players in minutes played. If one of their starters gets in foul trouble, the drop-off in playing level would be substantial.
That's not to say the LV's can't win at LSU. But, like most teams, the LV's play better at home.

I’ve already watched that clip 10 times! It may end up rivaling Puckett’s shot to send the Lady Vols to the S16 and Rennia Davis’s buzzer-beating three to stop Bama’s win streak against us as videos I re-watch most often and never tire of seeing. Also, Parker’s dunk on the Huskies court is one I never tire of seeing.

I’ve already watched that clip 10 times! It may end up rivaling Puckett’s shot to send the Lady Vols to the S16 and Rennia Davis’s buzzer-beating three to stop Bama’s win streak against us as videos I re-watch most often and never tire of seeing. Also, Parker’s dunk on the Huskies court is one I never tire of seeing.

One thing I love is how loud it got when she made it! Love our bench and fans. No matter where we play it’s always hype. Some teams play on the road and it’s so dead silent even when they make a huge play.

I was afraid they were going to hurt each other!!
I know! Sara knocked RJ about 4 feet with that hearty chest bump. And that was before Powell got her shot in. Do not, do not damage the merchandise ladies!

On rewatch, I realize what a good game Powell had. Also, again, how all fired lucky we were. The key steal Walker made was actually a dribble off the foot by the Mizzuo player which rolled right to her and she alertly layed in.

We're going to have to play way, way better to keep Thursday night interesting.

VN Store

Back