Tennessee Lady Vol News

Almost half-way to the goal! Let's take care of her Lady Vol fans!

Go Fund Me started for Snoop to help her transition from college. Snoop doesn’t have a car and every little bit would help! She stepped up BIG for us during the tournament when Jordy went out, and I hope everyone can find it in their heart to help her out! Snoop doesn’t have any NIL deals to help her financially 🧡

Alexa was never McD AA MVP. She won the skills contest. I think that was the year that Marina Mabrey and Te'a Cooper were co-MVP.

She also won the 3pt shooting contest ... i believe she had the honor of being the first (maybe still only) person to win both the skills and 3 point shooting contest.

He's doing great, but I wouldn't wana wok with wife no way. If it's working for Kellie why complain. If I'm Kellie, I would use his position to hire top ex NBA coach that would draw eyes into the program. Sometimes u need to act crazy to get attention. Hire Denise Rodman and see how quickly lady vols will be ESPN conversation.

Almost half-way to the goal! Let's take care of her Lady Vol fans!

How did we allow this to happen? Why did orange mountain designs ensure at least all of the seniors got NIL’s? She doesn’t even have a car… I’m so upset for her! We were able as a university fanbase to get Ziegler a home… was this placed in a neutral Volsports place? 😢

How did we allow this to happen? Why did orange mountain designs ensure at least all of the seniors got NIL’s? She doesn’t even have a car… I’m so upset for her! We were able as a university fanbase to get Ziegler a home… was this placed in a neutral Volsports place? 😢

Orange Mountain Designs is a very small business, owned and operated by one woman with a staff of two. Hundreds of dollars have to be invested by the NOT-wealthy owner up front when selling Shirzees and such, and also a set amount of money must be paid to each student-athlete every time their image is used to advertise their garments and goods.

Bottom line: OMD can’t REALLY afford to do it all, and it’s an unbelievable time-taker, but they do it because they want to help the girls and to continue to fulfill Pat’s wish that the Lady Vol brand continue. I know for a FACT that if the owner could afford the money and had the time to do it, OMD would sponsor every player. They just can’t afford it.

They are doing the best they can with what they have to invest, and we all should support them if we can afford to ourselves.

Last edited:
Everyone please donate whatever you can!

Every dollar helps, folks. If you can only afford $1, don’t hesitate to give it if you feel compelled. Whether you are able to give $1, $5, 50 or 500, I’m sure ALL would be appreciated. A whole lot of small amounts are just as great as one or two big amounts!

Let’s do this for Alexus.

Every dollar helps, folks. If you can only afford $1, don’t hesitate to give it if you feel compelled. Whether you are able to give $1, $5, 50 or 500, I’m sure ALL would be appreciated. A whole lot of small amounts are just as great as one or two big amounts!

Let’s do this for Alexus.

I haven't seen the link. When y'all writing this always add a link so ppl who doesn't kn it sees the link

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Orange Mountain Designs is a very small business, owned and operated by one woman with a staff of two. Hundreds of dollars have to be invested by the NOT-wealthy owner up front when selling Shirzees and such, and also a set amount of money must be paid to each student-athlete every time their image is used to advertise their garments and goods.

Bottom line: OMD can’t REALLY afford to do it all, and it’s an unbelievable time-taker, but they do it because they want to help the girls and to continue to fulfill Pat’s wish that the Lady Vol brand continue. I know for a FACT that if the owner could afford the money and had the time to do it, OMD would sponsor every player. They just can’t afford it.

They are doing the best they can with what they have to invest, and we all should support them if we can afford to ourselves.

Sooo we really need to get the ball rolling on full team NIL deals at this point. Others schools have been able to make it happen. There’s no reason our student athletes should be selling their college gear to tide them over until they get a pro contract. It’s gut wrenching. I’ve bought all available shirzees so far because I understand that in order to continue getting deals companies also need to see a return in that investment.

And thanks for the insight into OMD. But we need some sponsors that aren’t locally owned/small business if that’s the problem.

Trolls you can go now. Contract extension for Kellie Harper all the way through 2027.

Hell of a fine woman, and coach!!!!!!!!!!
AAQiggW.img

We’re up to almost $6,000. If we could get a car donated, that would be great.

Donated for Snoop, hope it helps her.

She’ll be alright as long as she’s got a plan. Have to make your next move. It’s easy to look at that and think “oh my goodness how scary.”

Buts it’s also an opportunity to better herself. Just like she did over the course of her basketball career. Time to rise to the next level as a person snoop!

I remember the day I graduated from undergrad. I had $11 in my bank account and was trying to decide if I should buy a pack of cigarettes or a 6 pack of beer. Both former habits of a very fun college experience.

Thankfully those days are gone. Tough times don’t last, but tough people do!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back