Tennessee Lady Vol News

Lady Vols move up five in the NET to 44. Net like teams winning by a lot of points they don't care much who you play.

Yeah that’s why Kellie kept rotating our better players. Finally taking it seriously now that the writing is on the wall. Really think it’s too late for her though. Think she and Jon are gone after this season.

I did not like that she went and talked to Edie about not getting any minutes during the game. IMO that is not the right time for that conversation, focus on coaching, focus on the game and getting the best outcome. In a private moment later let her know why you couldn’t get her minutes. Nobody likes to hear that from their coach while their teammate is sitting right there and they are up 20+. Edie didn’t like the conversation you could tell from her face and body language.

Reminded me of some of the talks Kellie had with Emily her last season with the lady vols. Also poorly timed and caused obvious pouting and hurt feelings on the bench. Not good management.

Couldn’t be a better time for Jill to get back in form!

Ik Arky isn’t the most physical team but Jill was actually drop stepping and fighting for position rather than fading away

She played really well, good sign for LV’s, they could really use her like that in the next two weeks. One of the toughest stretches in the whole country coming up.

If we were to beat NC, then next likely Ohio State, then LSU, then SC. Really don’t care to play those last 2 Again.
Going to be bad as a ten seed regardless. I figure were going to be in SC's region if we get in. I can't see Ohio State and LSU being in that same region think that part of the bracket is wrong.

Going to be bad as a ten seed regardless. I figure were going to be in SC's region if we get in. I can't see Ohio State and LSU being in that same region think that part of the bracket is wrong.
I have no idea how they decide who goes where, but surely they wouldn’t think viewers want to see a possible 4th matchup of TN/SC this year, unless it’s in the Finals. I’d like us to start in any other bracket.

I have no idea how they decide who goes where, but surely they wouldn’t think viewers want to see a possible 4th matchup of TN/SC this year, unless it’s in the Finals. I’d like us to start in any other bracket.
Is a ten seed for now or after we lose 3to 5 games

Meghan Simmons in the house! She spoke to the players at practice today, and it was such a pleasure to see and hear how mature and wise she is all these years later.

Still love ya, Speedy! 🧡

Fun fact: Simmons is the last Tennessee player to earn All American Honors, and to be named SEC POY

Laid it out like he reads the board. All she has to do was be better than Holly. And Holly was fired after year 7 with E8 on her resume.
Holly was 7th 5th 4th and 8th in the SEC the last 4 years of her tenure… how is that better than 5 years of being 3rd?

You can argue the elite-ness but it was much worse under Holly the last few years

Also the lowest Pat ever finished was 5th three times…

VN Store

Back