Tennessee Lady Vol News

Big announcement coming from the WinnerCircle following Monday nights game.

NVs you don’t want to miss this!!
I guess DW going to say Kellie is safe and that’s when his AD status make people think of him don’t care about women’s basketball it when butts are not in seats he’ll figure it out then.

SC is going to whoop us

They have soooo much talent and speed and depth that far better teams than Tennessee are getting whooped by them, so it's pretty much a forgone conclusion. I'm hoping to survive the loss with no injuries to deal with going forward.

I'm concerned we may not score 30 for the game, while they score 130. 😲

Seriously, I'll consider it a good game if everyone is still healthy afterward. SC is not likely to be beaten by anyone this year.

Goof troop at full effect 👆. Nothing about that game suggests an unbeatable team. UCONN is not even a very good team.

People just talk on this message board because there’s a cult-minded movement to saying and thinking like the next poster to gain approval.

Goof troop at full effect 👆. Nothing about that game suggests an unbeatable team. UCONN is not even a very good team.

People just talk on this message board because there’s a cult-minded movement to saying and thinking like the next poster to gain approval.
We lost to Alabama so… we’re not beating SC, I could care less about others approval, I just want us to be good again.

Who are you to tell me how a game that hasn’t been played will end? It’s your opinion.

You disagree with my opinion and vice versa.

So have you calculated yet how many points you believe the Lady Vols will beat South Carolina by, WinnerCircle? Will it be a close game? Or will Tennessee put up a hunnert and hold the Gamecocks to under 70?

I guess DW going to say Kellie is safe and that’s when his AD status make people think of him don’t care about women’s basketball it when butts are not in seats he’ll figure it out then.
People expect UT and their fans to shell out millions for Kellie's buyout AND a new coach AND tons of money for NIL to bring in elite players?

Reactions: Deebowbear

VN Store

Back