Tennessee Lady Vol News

I'm not surprised at all that poll voters don't trust us. However, if we continue playing the way we are now we'll start getting votes soon. You know they all know how good we can be and I doubt anyone is looking forward to playing us. Especially post season.

Speaking of postseason, I know we all know RJ has never played in the NCAA tourney, weird as that is. But also, her entire post season experience consists of just 4 games, all in the SEC tourney. Last yr of course, she was teamless in March. Her soph yr, the Nikki McCray team, MSU lost their first SEC tourney game, RJ had a middling game for her, 14 pts.

Her real post season experience, three whole games, came in her freshman yr in the SEC tourney and guess what? She kicked the sh*t out of it! Had double doubles in 2 of the 3 games, including 29 against KY who was #15 in the country at the time. MSU won the tourney, RJ was on all the all tourney team. As a frosh!

Can only imagine how hungry she must be for just one decent March run. Let it Be!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back