Tennessee Lady Vol News

Just my opinion but the Lady Vols improved with the subtraction of Marta......just look at the results and examine the play on the court.

The were already looking like a better team with her. Without her the last two games our turnovers have actually gone up.. take with that what you will but this was unnecessary.

$700 hair ... Someone in Knoxville get RJ an NIL hair contract ASAP.
It's expensive hair weaves and they're cheap hair weaves. Rickea is not one of them lol . They order online peruvian or brazilian hair due to the great texture and easy keep. It's a black woman thing mostly but white girls have recently started pushing the hair weave trend even further this last decade lol.

It's expensive hair weaves and they're cheap hair weaves. Rickea is not one of them lol . They order online peruvian or brazilian hair due to the great texture and easy keep. It's a black woman thing mostly but white girls have recently started pushing the hair weave trend even further this last decade lol.

I have several salon clients, none of them do weaves but several do extensions. It's amazing the difference between the low-end price of most of my clients and the hi-end price of my one client that does them bespoke for each customer. Something about her method is a "trade secret" which she tells no one. I know nothing about any of it; I just nod my head and ask for the bank statements.

I have several salon clients, none of them do weaves but several do extensions. It's amazing the difference between the low-end price of most of my clients and the hi-end price of my one client that does them bespoke for each customer. Something about her method is a "trade secret" which she tells no one. I know nothing about any of it; I just nod my head and ask for the bank statements.
Why did this tickle me so much LOL ROFL

Kellie always gives a good interview. Asked who will step up in Marta’s absence, she said Justine first, then said Jill and Franklin will also play some at the four position. Would love for Justine to be able to contribute in her Freshman year.

Also, apparently several of Kellie’s teammates will be at the game. Said some are traveling across the country to be here. I hope we get to see them.

Kellie always gives a good interview. Asked who will step up in Marta’s absence, she said Justine first, then said Jill and Franklin will also play some at the four position. Would love for Justine to be able to contribute in her Freshman year.

Also, apparently several of Kellie’s teammates will be at the game. Said some are traveling across the country to be here. I hope we get to see them.
I think Abby and Laurie Milligan will be with Lady Vol Boost Her Club tonight set up on the concourse

And the streak is over...
LOL, way to fish that tiny shard of a turd out of the punchbowl. Actually, good ole homer Maria took credit for jinxing Tess in the postgame linked above.

Whatever may or may not go on behind the scenes, RJ is an incredibly effective and upbeat communicator about the team and the program in these opportunities. Young lady has quite a future ahead.

The LV beat the Buffaloes who just beat #8. Does that affect there SOS and some other ratings?
It did move us up in RPI to 19 but oddly lost from 15 to 16 in the NET Rankings. Our SOS stayed at 2. The main thing it did was keep Colorado as a Q1 win as it moved them up in the NET Rankings to 26. We hope they can hold that Q1 status for the entire season.

VN Store

Back