Tennessee In The 2009 Paradise Jam.

I''l take that as the typical "I ran my mouth and got called on it, so I'll act like the other guy would never pay top get out of it" response that is used all too frequently.

No...there's just no way he will leave. Why would I be that guy? You haven't said anything that has made me be like "OH WAIT...WHAT HE JUST SAID HAS MADE ME REALIZE HOW WRONG I AM EVEN THOUGH HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF GETTING DRAFTED." I didn't get called on anything at all. He's still nowhere close to the top 100 and, as a result, will not be drafted. I will bookmark it then. I don't care. I just don't think you'll pay me 500 dollars when he stays.

By the way, is it on whether he leaves or whether he actually gets taken? I'll take either bet, I'm just wondering.

No...there's just no way he will leave. Why would I be that guy? You haven't said anything that has made me be like "OH WAIT...WHAT HE JUST SAID HAS MADE ME REALIZE HOW WRONG I AM EVEN THOUGH HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF GETTING DRAFTED." I didn't get called on anything at all. He's still nowhere close to the top 100 and, as a result, will not be drafted. I will bookmark it then. I don't care. I just don't think you'll pay me 500 dollars when he stays.

By the way, is it on whether he leaves or whether he actually gets taken? I'll take either bet, I'm just wondering.
The bet is whether or not he's on LSU's roster next year.

when BP leaves they wont be the virgin islands anymore. they will just be the islands

Last edited:
36 on the ACT...you sure?
The fact you're touting an ACT score on a board that has a myriad of Ivy League grads and successful professionals on it does indicate your thought process could use some work. Let us know when you accomplish something meaningful in life.

Lol - that's the first time I've seen someone brag about their 'supposed' ACT score on here... or basically.. anywhere.

Lol - that's the first time I've seen someone brag about their 'supposed' ACT score on here... or basically.. anywhere.
Be careful. He might turn that epic brainpower to plans for your destruction. Those 36 on the ACT types are vindictive that way.

not bragging but if someone wants to start calling other people stupid because of a disagreement on a basketball message board, they should have to answer for it. i would not have brought it up otherwise and havent until now.

Be careful. He might turn that epic brainpower to plans for your destruction. Those 36 on the ACT types are vindictive that way.

not sure what youre suggesting...
if i have "brainpower" then obviously i'm not stupid, as you were saying earlier; if talking about brainpower is sarcastic, then i guess you're saying that my pencil just magically filled in all of the right answers on that test? i'm not so good at thinking, after all...

Perfect score heh?

missed one on science but otherwise yeah.
i don't mean to suggest that everyone should bow down to me because of an ACT score, or to suggest i'm the smartest person here, or to make this a big discussion about whether tests are good indicators of college success. I was just saying that making things personal on a Tennessee Volunteers message board with comments like jerk, thinking isn't working for you, etc. are unnecessary, irrelevant and often completely wrong. this is one of those times, and a test score like that is one of the quickest ways to show it. someone that does that well (better than hatvol, i would venture) is obviously quite capable of thinking. so there is really no need for other comments like that.

i don't mean to suggest that everyone should bow down to me because of an ACT score, or to suggest i'm the smartest person here, or to make this a big discussion about whether tests are good indicators of college success. I was just saying that making things personal on a Tennessee Volunteers message board with comments like jerk, thinking isn't working for you, etc. are unnecessary, irrelevant and often completely wrong. this is one of those times, and a test score like that is one of the quickest ways to show it. someone that does that well (better than hatvol, i would venture) is obviously quite capable of thinking. so there is really no need for other comments like that.

Except you touting an ACT on the internet is far more lame than calling someone a jerk on the internet.

Except you touting an ACT on the internet is far more lame than calling someone a jerk on the internet.

not touting just responding...what should i have said to that instead then. "I'm good at thinking!" wouldn't really have the same effect, know what I mean?

not touting just responding...what should i have said to that instead then. "I'm good at thinking!" wouldn't really have the same effect, know what I mean?

Saying you made a 36 on the ACT on a message board carries as much weight as saying I'm good at thinking.

You indicated you "thought" you wouldn't get paid if you won the wager. Anyone who has ever remotely paid attention around here knows I'm quite ready, willing, and able to back up any promise or wager I make on this board, regardless if it enures to my benefit or my detriment. Hence, your "thought" wasn't worth much. Worthless thoughts come from poor assertions. Thus, thinking wasn't working for you in that case.

Saying you made a 36 on the ACT on a message board carries as much weight as saying I'm good at thinking.
How does scoring a 36 on the ACT compare to being valid victorian of one's high school?

VN Store

Back